Having you for a best friend.

Justin: You know... I always blamming myself for not saving you back in the day, you been killed while you drugging the farmer's cat.

Jonathan: Dargon? Yeah, I remember that.

Justin: You still mad?

Jonathan: No. I also blamming myself for not telling Elizabeth and my children the truth about me that I come from NIMH. Not telling them for four years.

Justin: You know, I always figured I was better at stuff then you.

Jonathan: Really? I kinda always thought you were better at everything too.

LATER AT THE UNKNOWN

Justin: What I said back there... about thinking I was better at stuff then you. To tell the truth Jonathan. I was jealous of you.

Jonathan: What for?

Justin: I wished I want have a better life like you. Having a home, a wife and children. You having a great life while I helping Nicodemus and the rats for the plan.

Jonathan: Yeah well, I 've got my share problem too.

Justin: Like what?

Jonathan: Like... Wanting to be like you Justin. I want to be the captain of the Rats to helping them and the other animals. Act like you.

Justin: Heh (Smiled) Well, there is one advantage to being me... Something you could never imitate.

Jonathan: Really? What's that?

Justin: Having you for a best friend.

Jonathan: (Smile) Then I guess... I'm okay the way I am. I've got something  you could never imitate too.