09

It's been a week

It's been a week. A long week with Dean and I sleeping in the same bed without sex.

Okay, it's been three days without sex and I'm overreacting, but still.

His daughter is supposed to be coming back today, so I want all the rounds I can get.

I learned that his daughter's name is Hazel and she's the cutest little jelly bean. I've never seen a soft side to Dean until I saw him around his daughter.

He's an amazing father.

Speaking of father I haven't heard from mine in a week, he usually texts or calls me every day. I've called everyone that's close to time but it went straight to voicemail. I'm worried for him.

It's 6 in the morning and Dean's annoying snoring wakes me up. I push his shoulder hard, "shut the hell up," I whisper.

He's still knocked out.

He has all of this space, but only 2 bedrooms and he won't let me sleep on the couch because they're unique and one of a kind.

It's a black couch I've seen at Ashley's a million times.

Plus he fucked me on it, so it's not that significant.

He snores even louder and I put a pillow over his head. He eventually realizes he's not breathing and wakes up pushing the pillow and me away, "trynna kill me," he asks tiredly.

Nodding my head I respond, "yes because you won't shut the hell up!"

He pulls me into a tight embrace and kisses me. Not a sex kiss. A kiss!

Kissing him back I pull away smiling at him, "I'm sorry, my love."

"Go back to bed," he laughs releasing me from the hug, and I turn around.

He pulls me close to him and I press the back of my head against his soft chest. Closing my eyes I feel myself about to doze off.

Dean starts with his snoring again, "ughhh!"

𓆩♡𓆪

"Morning," Dean kisses the back of my head and I turn around. "Good morning. You look nice," I smile at him in his brown suit.

"You think," he asks with a smirk and starts doing cringey poses. "Ew quit it," I giggle. He moves closer to me giving me a passionate kiss, kissing him back he grabs my ass and I wrap my arms around him.

"Never," he whispers against my lips.

He gives me one last kiss before leaning against one of the counters, "whatcha up to today," he asks.

I start making him his morning coffee the way he showed me he liked it.

"I am planning a day for Hazel and me. When we were in the mall yesterday I saw this cute store that I want to take her to and I know she loves ice cream so I'm taking her to an ice cream shop," he sends a smile toward me and I hand him his coffee.

"Where are you going," I ask.

"I have a lot of work to do. So I'll be home later than I was a few days ago," he sips his coffee before leaning over and kissing me.

Damn this man can't keep his lips off of me

There's a knock on the door and he goes to get it and I follow behind him. Please be Hazel.

I want to bond with Hazel, not because her dad and I sleep with each other but because she reminds me of myself.

I was hurt by my mom growing up and I loved being with my dad.

She also enjoys listening to Ariana Grande like me, when she was here we stayed up past her bedtime giggling and playing games. Her dad wasn't too happy about that, but I took his mind off of it later that night.

Sometimes quiet sex is fun.

When Dean opens the door It's Hazel. She was happy but sad at the same time. She runs right by her dad into my arms.

Picking her up I hug her tight and squeal, "I've missed you so much jellybean!"

She hugs me and gives me the sweetest kiss on my cheek.

Looking over I see her mom fuming but Dean closes the door in her face, "where's daddy's hug," he asks with the brightest smile.

𓆩♡𓆪

Dean left for work and I took Hazel out to the clothes store I desperately wanted her to go to. Hazel loves pink, anything pink she wants it. The store is full of pink items and she jumps in excitement when she saw all the items, "I want everything P," she holds onto my hand and walks me over to clothes she wants to try on first.

We picked up a few things before going into the dressing room. I help her put on the first shirt and it didn't fit very well, "I'm fat," her face drops when she looks in the mirror. I bend down looking in the mirror with her, "It's just the wrong size, baby"

I take the shirt off of her and she looks at her belly. "Sweetie look at me," I turn her around towards me. Her light brown eyes formed tears, "you are so freaking beautiful. Your body is beautiful, and everything about you is incredible baby. There's nothing wrong with being chubby, all it means is it's more of you to love."

Clearly, more issues are going on than just the way she sees her body, so I have to make sure she knows everything about her is gorgeous.

Her face still shows she lacks confidence in herself and I sigh continuing, "sometimes babe you have to get away from the negative people and tune them out. When I was your age I was the same size as you and I want you to know that no matter what size you are you're beautiful, inside and out."

She isn't obsessively overweight and I think it's bad for her to think it's her fault. It's her mom's fault and I hate to say it but it's Dean's fault as well, they just need to do better for their child.

"And look at this jellybean," taking the shirt from her I try to put it over my head she laughs and I put the shirt down before brushing her hair behind her ear.

"But I can't get away from my mom. That's why I'm not allowed to eat because I'm too fat," my heart shatters into a million pieces.

That woman is evil. Pure evil!

"You aren't fat my love," I respond.

"You see I can't fit the shirt. Am I fat?" She shakes her head with a laugh.

"You eat. I want you to make me a promise, when you're hungry you eat until you're stuffed like a turkey," I hold my pinky out and she wraps hers around mine, "I promise," she says kissing my forehead.

We finish up our shopping and then we went out to eat. We ran into Dean and he paid the bill for us before Hazel and I went back home.

Putting her down for a nap I sit on the couch and start to read a book.

Someone kicks open the door and the next thing I know I'm fighting two ginormous guys. Hazel's safety is the only thing I'm concerned about.

@vixrotic
ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!