Nervous and Nautious.

'"Alex! Got to get up for school!" my mum said. Im sick of mornings there always get up get up, even on weekends."Alright! Alright! But only because i'm going on an excursion...Today is a day i will always regret.

We hopped on the bus around 9:00am.We were heading to this scary excursion to a haunted house. I didn't belive, the only reason we went there was because it was Halloween.We arrive on a bumpy road and we passed a sign saying "ENTER IF YOU DARE" me and my friends thought it was just a silly sign they put up to scare us, But as soon as we arrived we realised they were being serious, nor even the teachers expected what would happen today.

We arrived at the haunted house, the sign wrote "CHUCKY'S HOUSE ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" then we had second thoughts about the house. We entered the house it was dusty the door seemed to be opened. For some reason, one of my friends, Alana entered this room and she locked the door behind her. Mr Swan tried opening the door and suddenly we heard a bump. We continued after 5 minutes, My friend Taytum entered the next door it seemed every time we went passed a door someone was lured into a room. The next thing we know there is blood on that door and screaming Mr Swan tried opening the door. We continued the excursion the whole class was getting nevous and nautious.

On and on the doors continued and lives were taken one by one, suddenly me and Mr swan were left and we decided to leave, but just as we were about to Mr swan was lured as i ran the Luring smell grew and grew i finally made it out and it is the day i will always regret.