Her Confession

Yup she's drunk, she manage to stay awake despite having three bottles of cheap beer that Yami buys.

She drink a lot these past few days, in the tavern alone or with Vanessa, her new Best friend or with her members or alone in her office or in her room.

Right now she's drinking with Vanessa in the tavern who was watching her with a worried eyes.

"You should stop drinking Captain Charlotte, you have paperwork tomorrow" Vanessa said.

"F*ck paperwork! I need to drink to occupy my mind" Charlotte said. "Also call me Charlotte, aren't we best friends now?" Charlotte continued, now crying.

Vanessa sighs and shook her head. This is her fault, If she didn't push her to drink with her a week ago, she will never be like this. She thought it will help the Captain to calm down and move forward, like she always do to herself.

It's been a month since that moment, she felt pity and bitterness for this Icy Queen. That was the first time she saw the Captain of Blue Rose cry and worried about someone. The first time they drink is for a rivalry. After hearing the confession with the others in the room where her Captain and the Vice Captain of Black Bulls are in dying state, she was proud of her for speaking out loud what she really feel but we'll her Captain, Yami Sukehiro, the densest and dumbest of them all, didn't heard it and she saw the embarrassment and pain in the Blue Rose Captain eyes before she passed out.

"Why is he like this, it hurts" Charlotte said.

Vanessa look at her, remains silent as she listens to the girl on the opposite sit in front of her, ranting.

"Stupid me, I know this will happen" Charlotte said and drink "you know, sometimes I wonder what will be my life of Yami didn't saved me that day, what if it's other man? Well Fuegoleon and Nozel is not bad! Why him? Did I do something in my past life to suffer like this?" Charlotte cried .

"This curse" she started again and look at Vanessa. "This shitty curse! This cu- hiccups- curse! That shitty curse" She continues now sobbing.

"You know what, I'm done! Let's act like that confession didn't happen okay?" Charlotte said and stand up.

Vanessa rush to her side and hold her and help her walk.

"I love him" Vanessa heard her whisper, "I love him"

"Are you sure he didn't hear me?" sobbing again,"Why is he avoiding me?"

"He's not avoiding you, you didn't see him in a week Char" Vanessa said trying to calm her down.

Now they're in the middle of the field on the way to her base and Vanessa felt Charlotte stop and pulled herself away from her and sit down in the field, crying her again.

"Vanessa help me" she sobs "help me take my feeling away here" Charlotte pointed at her heart.

After the many times of accompanying her in drinking. This is the first time this happened so Vanessa didn't know what to respond.

"I wish I didn't he didn't saved me, I wish it was other man or woman who saved me that time" she cried " For 10 years, just him! No development in our relationship, we're just a colleague! Why him" Vanessa heard her and she sit down next to her and lean Charlotte head on her shoulder when she felt Charlotte curled with her and hugged her, which she hugged back and shush her.

"Help me Vanessa help me" Vanessa was now crying, she didn't know what to do. Well even her will think that her Captain respond to Charlotte was like a rejection, her best friend deserve better.

"Charlotte-san I don't know how to" Vanessa cried. "I never been in your place yet but I'm here to comfort you okay?"

"I love him"