A small town far far away

There is town that do not have a name at the far side of the kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a king selfish and arrogant. The whole kingdom hates the king but dare not to strike back for fear the king and his army.
The town at the far side of the kingdom was always given the least portion of everything.
A girl named cara turned 18 last month before the disaster happened...
Cara's parents could no longer take anymore of this nonsense that their town got the least of everything and shouted very loudly out of the house window: THAT ARROGANT KING THINKS HE'S SO GREAT ,WELL YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THE MIRROR U GOOD FOR NOTHING KING!!!
Cara heard what her parents said and was shocked too.
The very next day, was cara's birthday she celebrated it happily. Until a month later , one night she woke up seeing in front of her a cloud of black smoke terrified she wants to run into her parent room but the door way was blocked by fire she shouted : '' mom dad where r u !'' All she heard was :CARA GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE . Cara shouted back:'' NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU !'' After she couldn't hear anything she couldn't do anything but run so she ran out of the house watching her parents burn in the fire...
And she knew immediately who did it...THE KING. She was filled with HATRED.