The Start........(part 1)

Louis P.O.V.

Ring Ring Ring it's was my alarm it went off, I put on some fresh new clothes and went to go to work at
Magazine industry.
I knew I was late so I got on my bike and peddle so hard that I was there, I ran up the stairs I just in time for the meeting. "Ah Louis just in time what do you have for us?" As my boss said and look at my hands "Oh ummm I was thinking that we can do one about hats you know...."As I replied.
"Ah brilliant I can always count on you Louis" as he said with a kind smile.
Later when the meeting was finished I went to the park to enjoy some of the birds singing I went to go sit on the bench, everything was so quiet I all most fell asleep. After when it was time go home I noticed something in the bushes I didn't really bother to know what it was, so I just went home to get some sleep, I was reading my book before I went to bed, it was my favorite book called Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, I like the book better than the movie.
I yawned I was so sleepy I fell asleep on the couch.
The next day I turned on my T.V and put it on the forecast it said something about an Infection? maybe something about a flu going on some where. I went to my job again it was great.

Zoey's P.O.V

I woke up I put on my favorite blue and black striped shirt and put on my purple star sweater.
I decided to go for a jog for about 5 hours. My last hour, I went to go jog around the park I saw man in a nice white suit on the bench. My last hour had past it was time I went home, when I went home I heard something around the corner I thought it was just rats, so I went into my home and got into bed and snuggled up as soon as I got comfy I fell right to sleep.
I woke up again and went down stairs to find that I didn't turn off my T.V, I watched my favorite movie before I went to my job, before I went to my job I grab my camera so I didn't have to borrow Carter's camera.
When I was there my boss came up to me and said "Zoey good your here I need you for 6 hours okay I know you work only 3 hours but my Carter is sick today so I need you to fill his post okay?" As he looked worried.
"Of course I will I enjoy taking pictures of nature or anything you can count on me sir" as I replied

Five hours later.....

"One more hour to go before it's time to go back, it will take me about an hour to get out of the forest I should leave now and give the best pictures for my boss" as I said talking to myself to remain clam, it was dark outside, I look at my watch it said 9:23 pm.
I went home and forgot to bring the pictures to my boss oh well I will bring it tomorrow I am too sleepy as I yawned and fell asleep.

Bill's P.O.V

I went back home I did my country a favor I was to old to go back into the war so I went back into an normal life
where things were so quiet my wife died when I was in the war I could never forget the smile she had ever day
she made my smile I can never smile again she was light in darkness, but she always said was this life goes on and on it never stops but when I am with you my world stops to find peace never ever give up okay for me
That's all I can remember before I went into the war I miss her.
After I woke up to see that a picture of me and her together it made me smile.
I went to the forest to see a woman in the woods taking photos, I didn't even bother to know so I went back home to get some rest the long walk had me sleepy.
"Goodnight Tammy" as I said when a soft cold wind past by me like if she said goodnight to me back
I drifted to sleep.

Francis P.O.V

"Hey Francis wake up we have to go" as Billy said with a angry tone "I'll be right there just wait ugh" as I replied
"Fine but make it quick" as he replied back
"Don't worry Billy, and I know you want to show the Tiger Sharks who boss but man why this early?"
"Francis man come on I will tell you when we are on our bikes okay"
"Fine " as I replied.
We got on our motorcycles and drove off in a group of 24 where we wanted to fight was in the junkyard
The Tiger Sharks had always had an problem with us Bull Sharks so we had to fight from time to time
I hated it because it was so early can't a biker have rest?.
Billy came in front of us he handed out our shotguns and pistols and of course I had to fight beside Billy because we been friends ever since we were little he took care of me when my parents died and I was at the age 13.
"Okay people the Tiger Sharks are coming take your spots!" As Billy yelled.
Just as planned the Tiger Shark came with only 10 men they were out number 10 of us on high and most of us on low ground there was no use for them so they left.
"Come back here you f****kers!" As Billy yelled out to the Tiger Sharks.
"Ugh this was a waste of time I am going back to bed" as I said to Billy and left and fell asleep when I first saw my bed I was so sleepy waking up so late in the morning what a waste of time that always happens.
Damn Billy waking me up for nothing.