ONE-SHOT

Cleaning his sweat off of his skin after hours of practice, Kageyama Tobio's work was done for the day. It was time to go home.

As he rubbed his skin with a loofah, he wondered if his beloved wife was doing fine on their house.

His wife is 6-months pregnant, and they're expecting their first baby to be born on August, this year. He was ecstatic – he felt like flying to the moon because, he finally have a new person he will cherish and love like his wife.

Kageyama thought of names, and in the end, they decided to name them "Hoshi" because their child would be a like a star. Kageyama knows that like their mother, they will be a person who will light up his world, and be a person that will give him another purpose in life.

But sometimes, he gets scared.

He's read about women's experiences on childbirth online when his wife was 4-months pregnant, and became horrified of reading them. He's read about the fathers who were left behind by their wives because of birthing their child, and advised many soon-to-be father to always choose their wife even if she insists on giving birth.

He's scared of going through that. And if the time comes and one of these days, he will have to choose between their child and his wife like they do, without hesitating he will choose his beloved wife.

Even though he loves the infant growing inside his wife, he will hate it for taking away the love of his life. He'd rather go to hell than raise their child without her.

Finishing washing up, and being deep in his thoughts; Kageyama clothed himself in his shirt and sweatpants, and ignited his car to go home.

Missing his dear spouse, he sped up a little bit, but careful to not get arrested or be on accident.

Kageyama just got home from work, and was greeted by his pregnant wife — squeezing the excessive milk from her chest in the kitchen.

"T-Tobio! Uhm, welcome back honey!" His wife hurriedly pulled back up her duster dress and hastily came up to her husband, staring too hardly on her.

"Tobio...?" Reaching up, she kissed him back to earth and resulted in her husband blinking profusely.

"Hi! Uh..." He pecked his wife's forehead and walked supersonic up on their room.

Clutching his heart, (and his dick) he breathed heavily and recalled the picture of the woman on his head.

She was not wearing a bra again.

"Fuck..."

Heading back downstairs he heard humming and clinking of utensils, and setting foot inside the kitchen, he saw his wife setting the food on the table with a hand on her pregnant belly. Walking fast, he set a hand on her waist and clicked his tongue.

"Hon, this is why I've told you we have to have another person in the house while I'm gone." Shaking his head, he guided his stubborn wife beside his seat and pulled out two glasses from the cupboard by the kitchen.

Taking his seat on the dinner table, he set the glasses on and cannot help but stare at the woman beside him, still can't remove the scene that he got home to.

"Were you lactating too much?" he began, curious and concerned although aroused. It might be a bad sign for his wife.

"!!!" She jumped with surprise and embarrassment, shamefully scratching the back of her neck. "Yes, actually. And  I planned on donating some of it... Sorry you had to see that.."

"It's okay — It must be uncomfortable for you, and — What I'm saying is you can do whatever you want and I only want what's the best for you." Stuttering and flustered, the husband Kageyama rambled on and made his wife smile.

"Well, would you like a taste?"

Goddammit. This woman will be the death of him.

So, on that night, Mr. Kageyama made love with his wife — and almost drank all of her milk... which got him in trouble but, quiet worth it for his most favorite drink in the world.