ꪮne one seven

SOOJINi did something villainous 😈

SOOJIN
i did something villainous 😈

KUN
oh boy

SOOJIN
ikr

SOOJIN
this will either end with a happy
new couple, a ruined friendship,
both, or neither

KUN
oh

KUN
you are evil

SOOJIN
yes 😈

SOOJIN
so

SOOJIN
hi

KUN
.. hi?

SOOJIN
hii 🥰

SOOJIN
lets hang out

SOOJIN
and by hang out i mean
go on our date (finally)

KUN
it looks like it's about to rain

SOOJIN
LETS MEETTTTTTT

KUN
soojinnnnnn

SOOJIN
please 🥺

KUN
😪 okay send me the address

SOOJIN
YAY

this is a bad idea. you're going to regret this. i should have got drunk beforehand— "kun!" soojin waved once she spotted the boy, his presence instantly bringing her spiraling thoughts to an end. magic...

"hey, soojin." he greeted, voice naturally sweet and smile so bright the girl didn't even realize she was copying it until her cheeks began to ache. quickly wiping the goofy grin from her face, soojin stuffed her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and looked around.

spotting something in the distance, a new, smaller smile bloomed on her lips. "come on," she beckoned, reaching out to take kun's hand. he obliged, letting out a short gasp as he was suddenly pulled in the direction soojin began jogging.

"slow down!" he laughed, slightly stumbling over his own feet as they descended upon a well-lit stand in the distance. kun couldn't read the sign due to the heavy lighting contrast, but he trusted the ravenette to lead the way.

when the pair finally slowed to a stop, kun couldn't help but laugh. "cheesecake pops?"

soojin turned back to face him. "yeah! remember, you used to tell me how you wished someone would invent these already?" she gestured towards the food stand with a smile, "i found one!"

ten minutes later and the pair were walking around the near-empty streets of seoul with their treats in hand. "what did i tell you," kun began as he bit into the cake pop, "culinary genius."

"i never doubted you." soojin shot back with a grin, finishing off her own dessert before tossing the stick in a passing trash bin.

and then the girl felt something hit her nose. looking up, a gasp caught in soojin's throat as it began to pour.

she hardly had time to process the sudden change in weather before her arm was in kun's hand, the male pulling her towards a covered bus stop for shelter. "come on!" he urged over the sound of rain hitting the pavement.

soojin followed, her legs on autopilot as her mind began acting up again. do it. tell him. do it, now!

she stopped, her arm slipping from his grasp. kun slowed as well, whipping back around as he opened his mouth to call for her. when he saw the conflicted look in her eye, he stopped.

"you said i was your right person wrong time, right?" the ravenette announced, raising her voice over the rain. she squeezed her eyes shut, then opened them again, her determined gaze drilling holes into kun's confused eyes. "so let's try again. i'm ready now, i know i can make you happy if you let me try again."

kun was so still that the girl almost gave up then and there. she watched as he bit down on his lip, "soojin..."

"i may not be able to have kids," she continued shakily, "but that doesn't mean i don't want a family with you. a life with you."

"soojin,"

"i want this, kun. i want you—" before she could utter another word, kun approached with his hands raising from his sides. in one swift motion, he grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

soojin was quick to throw her arms up around his neck, pulling him closer as if she'd been drowning and he was her fresh breath of air. it felt so familiar, so right as their lips molded together perfectly.

they pulled away sooner than either wanted, tears bleeding into the streaks of rain decorating their faces. his hands were cupping her flushed cheeks, forehead on hers as he spoke the five words she'd been yearning to hear.

"it has always been you."

•:]

:]