Chapter 1

It's my first time writing and I hope that all of you would appreciate it

Vannessa's POV

~FLASH BACK~

It' all started when I was younger. I have always found a way to play with the twins. They were my childhood friends. Their name's are Rayven and Raymond. Our parents have always been best friends. Rayven, he is the twin of my first love. You know it's quite funny because I have the same birthday as them. It' was almost as if we were triplets.

Well one of them is my fiance . I think I would go for Raymond. He was after all my first love. Well he is also very cool but to tell you the truth, Raymond has always been annoyed with me. I always get under his skin even though I'm not around. He will pass the blame on me. He hated me. He is in love with Kelly. The slut in our neighborhood. I have always hated her.

And for Rayven he has always been a nerd, no offense. Even though he's a nerd, he is still quite hot for being one. He has always been my best friend. Raymond and Rayven, they don't resemble each other. Nothing about them is similar. From their faces, to their attitude. They're completely opposite people. You wouldn't even guess that they were twins.

The week before our 5th birthday, our family decided to celebrate it in one of the European countries, specifically Barcelona. As I remember correctly, we were all having so much fun. Until the big day came which was our birthday. Things were already input and everything seems like it was going to be well.

However, things didn't necessarily work out as planned. My parents still haven't arrived. The guests are already going home. After that, they didn't showed up ever again. I don't have a family from that day on. Mr. and Mrs. Evans became my guardians and take good care of me but I didn't want to live with them. After all, they can't just sign the papers, thinking it's official and then make me stay in their humongous mansion all the way in Paris.

I heard from the maids that they abandoned me, that they actually hated me. They said that I didn't even cry, and I'm cold as the dead. I have asking myself is it true and am I that ungrateful?? Am I better off dead?? That's the question have never been answer until now...

~REALITY~

"Hey Vanessa we're going to be late hurry up.." Jenny called.

" I dont think so." I said while putting my make up. I have a black cropped top that's showing off my belly button and my tramp stamp. A white mini skirt for my bottom and a pair of Jimmy Choo's ankle boots to finish off the outfit. Jenny is my best friend and she's party holic. I just realized that today I have to live well, wild, free, and I can't have a day without going to any parties.

"Why are you so slow??" Jenny asked.

" I'm done honey.." I said while Jenny looking at me up and down, trying to spot a flaw.

" Oh. My. God."

" What?? " I asked in a what-is-your-problem-look voice.

" You're so hot, you know if I were a guy I will definitely hit on you I swear " She said in amazed tone.

" I think we should get going " I manage to whisper, knowing my face was in flames.

"This is going to be fun" she squealed.

I then muttered "This is going to be a long night." ending it with a sigh