Chapter 1

MOTHER PLEASE STOP! I yelled out."Why? Your a werewolf just like your father. You cant be a wolf. Girls cant be one. Im a vampire. You need to be just like me." said mother as she looked at me with her face full of blood.i was scared very much scared. I had no idea what to do. She hated the idea i was a wolf. LUNA. baby. Since your a wolf you have to die or become a vampire like me. Mom i want to stay a wolf. I said. She backed me up in a corner. You left me with no choose. As mom walked close to me. GRAB HER! A tall buff man came out of the bedroom and grabed me by my arms. His hands are very tight on my arms. *AHHHH* i screamed. You can scream all you like no one can hear you dear.

My mother came closer to me,she moved my hair away from my neck. She put one hand on my shoulder and the other hand on my head. She moved my head to the side. She opens her mouth and bits my neck. I try to scream but the buff guy coverd my mouth. Dont kill her. Said the buff man. Mother moved back.Her eye were red with black/blue vines on her face.she looks at me with my blood on her mouth. The buff guy let me go and i fall to the ground.

*Bang bang* Gun shoots? said mom. She told the buff man to pick me up and go out the back door.i had a hard time seeing. Everything was blurry.

I see a man with a gun i try to act dead so he wont kill me. But instead he killed the buff guy. Mom was already a head of me. We the buff guy fell to the ground. I also fall with him. The guy with the gun came over to me and him. He took his gun and poked me with it. I didnt move. As the man with the gun walked away i get up and i quitetly run off. I guess he is after my mother.

I ran to the closes skate park to hide. I went to talk to some kids. And hanged out with them untill nightfall.

HOURS LATER

(Luna)

As it started to become night. I started to get hungy. I know vampires eat blood. I didnt want any. I see the vampire diraires. If you dont get some blood within maybe 24 hour? You die? I didnt want that but i knew i had time. I had to find my dad. When mother was sleep i would see all the old picture of him and his pack. I know mother is telling the truth when girls cant be wolfs but dad was a pack leader and in his pack he has a girl wolf. Elena wasnt it?

*Pulls out a pick of the house dad and his pack is at* I have seen this house before. I dont rememeber it but i know it. I start to travel to the house. I had some money on me. So i stop at a mini market thats open 24 hours. I grab 2 water,chips,apple and a meat stick. I still had some money left over for whatever i like but ill save it.

I was only 2 hours away from the house. Im starting to feel weak. I guess its ether me being a vampire or the wolf. Im only 19. It cant be the wolf. I have to stay strong.

*Grap* What is that? "Hello?" "Who is there?" i see yellow eye behind a tree. Its dark

So i cant tell its a wild wolf. I start to run. Im not full vampire yet. I dont have the speed. But i am a good runner. I ran for 20 min. Im tired. I dont see the wolf. I started walking again. OKay. Its 2:30 am. Almost there. I grab out my water and my meat stick and i sat on a rock and ate.
*Falls asleep* *Hours go by.Opens eyes.**Looks at watch* "crap its 7am. I need to go." i grab my stuff and i start to run agian.

*Stops running. Breaths heavely* ok im an hour away i can walk. *Steps on a hidden wire*

*Falls to the ground* "AHHHHH. My leg!" There is a wire? Who put this here and why? I take my hoodie off and i get the wire off my leg. After i though the wire. All i see is blood. Oh god does it hurt. I get i start to walk away. Ok im gettting close. Its only 8am. I walk for 10 min *Steps on wire,an arrow come and barly touch my skin but leaves a blood mark on my arm. "AHHHHH"