𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨?

𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨?

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨?

THE MIRANDO CORPORATION HAD COME UP WITH THE IDEA OF THE SUPER PIG.

Lucy Mirando was the one who announced the project in 2007 — she made it seem as if it something that was correct, right, peaceful — when it wasn't. She knew what she was doing, picking the cutest creation that she made and showing it to the world to brag — and it was all to see in what part of the world would that certain super pig be raised correctly to then be killed and taste the best. Some of these places were New Zealand, Brazil, France, Sweden, Spain, Germany, Denmark, South Korea, Japan, South Africa, and so on.

AMONGST THE CHOSEN FEW WAS ARI AND HER FAMILY.

At the time, Ari was in her mid-twenties and her sister, Mija, was still a little girl. The two lived in South Korea with their grandfather, their parents having died when Ari was in her pre-teens and Mija only a few years old. They were half sisters — Ari having come from their fathers previous marriage — but that didn't mean their relationship was strained in anyway, they were very close with each other and the only times that they weren't together, the super piglet that they got — which Mija named Okja — kept the young girl company. Ari travelled for her, her grandfather never getting down the house on the mountain — but she didn't mind, she liked seeing other places and she ended up learning English because of it. Ari cared for Okja just as much as her sister did, and if anything fishy was going to happen to that pig — she would go rescue it for her sister.

THE ALF WERE AFTER MIRANDO AND WANTING TO SHUT HER DOWN.

The ALF leader, Jay, and his crew were animal activists — and they had plenty of experience on how to get Mirando and her goons to be shut down. It wasn't going to be hard at all — they were following the super pig story closely and when it was confirmed that Okja was going to be chosen to be their pick on food — they had to stop it. So, they followed the truck that carried the super pig, what they weren't expecting was two sisters trying to also get the pig.