Life In Your Hands

This is not a story, but real life: read on....

People do and say things that they regret, and sometimes they do it again. Everyone makes mistakes in life, without them we aren't human. We learn from our mistakes, make things better and throughout the whole experience we are learning about ourselves and about life. Noone knows the true meaning of life, some argue that there isn't any meaning at all. But I think there is. I think we were put on this planet to learn about happiness, kindness and able to forgive those who do wrong. Obviously,  not everyone forgives everything that people do. Some kill, steal, lie and cheat, but those mistakes stay with them. I wouldn't be surprised if they lay there sometimes at night and wonder what brought them to commit those deeds, they probably even wonder if there is anything they can do to make up for it. They all end up thinking the same thing. There isn't anything they can do, so what is the point in trying? They might as well carry on being ungrateful and wrong.

To all those people out there; whether you've stolen a fiver out of your mother's purse, kissed your best friend's partner behind their back or just forgotten to pay back the person who was kind to you when you thought had noone else in the whole world to turn to...apologise! Make the first move, life is too short to live in unhappiness and regret. Live every day to the max, do things you've always wanted to, try new foods. It's never too late to say sorry, and it's never too late to start living your life how you want to...