Lucy's death

Lucky was 13 when he started killing Lucy his sister was 12 and there parents were Chloe and Isabel Isabel was there step mum so they had 2 mums Chloe was called mum and Isabel was called mama and there dogs rasberry the 3 and samson and jayus  it was  Friday the 13 when lucky woke up because he had bad intentions for his little bratty sister Lucy Lucy was a brat she would make fun of poor people because her family was rich and Lucky One day said that's it and started planing her murder he put on gloves and grabbed a gun and shot his sister in the head killing her he wrote a suicide note and put the gun in her hand the note said mum mama lucky I can not do this anymore I am sorry from lucy and put it in her other hand have a nice sleep Lucy lucky said  hahaha. before cleaning the blood from his PJs and going back to sleep the next day Isabel walk in to the room with Chloe going to wake up lucky and Lucy Oh MY GOD LUCY Chloe screamed soon Isabel started to cry the scream woke up lucky lucky had to pretend he was surprised oh my goodness. Lucy no  he said well fake crying who could of done this lucky. yelled call the police baby said Isabel doing it now said Chloe lucky picked up the note what's this. he asked a note.