💫 Prologue 💜💞💚

Misaki : Hello 👋 I am back with another story I hope you'll enjoy it. But I suggest you to read the warnings clearly and then decide if you want to read it or not.
================================

💫 Sun was shining brightly, birds are chirping, all the little kids are playing in the playground of orphanage. Just like everyone a little 4 year old cute kid was also playing in mud. He was making his little home with mud. He was so happy that his home was almost completed. He was too much into his work but suddenly his beautiful smile on his face vanished when 2 boys older than him destroy his beautiful home. The boy look at the other boys with teary eyes and said.
???(teary eyes): w.why d.dhid c.chu bloke k.kookish h.home...

💫 Seeing jk crying those boys start loughing and said.
Boy1 : Because we don't like this stupid den of your...
Boy2 : yeah... It's ugly like you...
Jk(crying): c.chu.. aal Cho... Badh... K.kookie... b.bhill thell... Dich t.to tae tae hyunie and minie hyunie... They bhill.. p.punich y.you t.two...
Boy2 : o really... Then tell whoever you want... We are not sceard of the shitty friends of yours...

💫 Hearing those stupid boy's saying bad about his Bestfriends little kookie feel angry. He bites that second leg. That boy was screaming in pain cuz his bunny teeths are not a joke 😂. The other boy get angry on little kookie so he pushed him away harshly and about slap him but stop hearing someone shouting. When they look at the source of the voice they stop immediately seeing little kookie's best friends "Taehyung" and "Jimin".

💫 When they Come there they see little kookie crying and the boy was about to slap their baby without thinking anything little taehyung run to these boys and start beating them mercilessly. Little jimin run to little kookie and console him. After sometime when kook feel calm they look at taehyung beating the shit out of these boys. Jimin went to them and tried to stop little tae. But he was really angry to listen anyone. Kookie got sceard seeing his tae tae hyunie like this so he called him with his crack voice.
Jk(sobbing): t.tae... t.tae... h.hyunie... k.kookie ish s.sceald...

💫 That's it, when little tae stop his moments. Kookie's voice did something like magic on him. He leaves that boy and went to his kookie. He set on his knees and look at kook. His eyes were puffy from crying and lip were all red and tumbling. He wipe him tears with his thumb and said with a pritty smile.
Tae(smile): What happened bun... Why my kookie is crying...
Jk(sobbing): h.hyunie... they w.wele... badh... Badh... T.they... bloke... K.kookish... home... A.and.. c.call k..kookie u.ugly... t.they all v.vely b.bad.. h.hyunie...
Tae(smile): aigoo my baby... Why are you listening to them... You yourself Said that they are bad guys... So what did hyungie told you to never listen to bad guys... You are really beautiful...

Jk(sniffing): B.but only h.hyunie th.thinkh that k.kookie ish... B.be... wh.whath ish t.that wo.wold...
Tae(smile): Beautiful...
Jk(sniffing): y.yesh... that i.ish... only... C.chu t.think.. t.that... w.what if othelsh do.dont think t.that...
Tae(smile): Why you need others to believe on that when me and minnie hyung believe that you are beautiful...

💫 Jimin also come to them and look at kookie coming on his level. Those boys had run away when taehyung had leave them now all the children's were looking at the three Bestfriends curiously. Jimin smile and kookie and ask him.
Jimin(smile): Yes.. baby... I mean kookie why you care about others opinion when we know that you are really beautiful...
Jk(poute): w.what iph othelz thinkh kookie ish ugly and no one bill Mally kookie...
Tae(smile): Then hyungie will marry his kookie... You don't need to think about others... I will marry you when we'll get big...
Jk(bunny smile): lealy... Tae Tae hyunie bill Mally kookie... But (poute) hyunie ish sooooooo Han...Han.. yaa.. whath wajh that wold hyunie...
Tae : Is my baby trying to say handsome...

💫 Taehyung said boopping kookie's nose with his finger in return kookie scrunch his nose cutely that tae find the most adorable sight. Kookie look at tae and said.
Jk : yesh... Tae Tae hyunie ish cho that... And kookie ish not... Bill hyunie still Mally kookie...
Tae : yes... Tae Tae hyungie will still marry his baby cuz kookie is more than enough beautiful for hyungie... Now come give hyungie huggie huggie...
Jk(bunny smile): hehe... Come heal hyunie...

💫 Taehyung come close to kookie and kookie give him a tight hug. Jimin was looking at them with a fond smile. He really love seeing them together like that. Jimin know that tae love kookie so much even that's why tae don't like when someone else call kookie Baby. He call them for gatting their attention.
Jimin(poute): So you 2 will marry each other then what about me... No one will marry minnie... Kookie won't marry his Minnie hyungie???

💫 Jimin said While looking at kookie pouting. He really love to play with kookie. Kookie look at Minnie. He feel sad seeing his hyungie sad but before he can say anything one of the boy from crowd said.
Mark(smirk): Don't worry beautiful... I will marry you and make you main...

💫 Jimin feel irritated hearing mark. His mood got spoiled. He looks at mark and said with a smirk.
Jimin : Sorry to break your bubble of dreams but no thanks I don't want to marry a pathetic boy like you... You should go and find someone to your level... I am too high from your range

💫 Everyone started to loughing at mark that made him embarrassed and angry. He feel humiliated so he left from there In anger. Jimin went to kookie and start playing with him and all the other children went back to their works. But in this all no one notice those pairs of eyes who was looking at all this with fire in them.
================================

💫 Somewhere in a dark room a little 7 years boy was looking outside of the window and see all the children playing around. It was evening time but children were still playing. He smiles at the two particular kids and turn around.
???(smirk): So how are you feeling sitting here like this... Mark...

💫 Mark were sitting on the chair and tied up with a rope. It was too tight that Mark was screaming in pain but his scream was gatting muffled because there was was clothe in his mouth. That boy walk close to him with a sick smile on his lips. He come to him and sit on his knees coming in his level and said.
???(poute): Is it hurting so badly... I am sorry but it's also your fault who told you to thinking about marrying him... Hun??? See where it takes you...

💫 That boy stand up and put his hand on Mark's neck. He greeted his teeths and said directly looking in Mark's eyes.
???(angry): You know how much I want to kill you right now... But I can't do it cuz it will get my babies in trouble and I don't want to disturb then so you are lucky for that... But you surely get your punishment so you will stay here like this for the whole night... No food No water... And if you try to say something about this to anyone after getting out from here I won't hassitate to cut this pretty neck of yours... UNDERSTAND...

💫 Mark nod his head furiously in the fear. That boy ruffle Mark's hair and said "Good Boy". He then again went near the window and look at the particular kids. He takes out a picture from his pocket and said while looking at it.
???(smile): No one can take you away from me... You are main... only main Jimin...

💫 TO BE CONTINUE 💜💞💚