Regret Will Come A long Way

Katsuki Bakugou, an assassin. One that people feard by being looked at him, one that people would be scared if they even cross pass with. One that wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who would've gotten away.

Katsuki enjoyed that reputation, but not enough when he enjoyed his husband. Izuku Bakugou, well Izuku Midoriya to be exact. However, Katsuki preferred to say his given name. Which izuku didn't mind. He claimed he enjoyed having that title.

However, a lot people wasn't aware of thise. No one ever knew who Izuku Midoriya was. Well, only those who were close to Katsuki that is. And that would be his co-workers, although, Izuku could see past that claim. Knowing Katsuki better then he knew himself, which Kat didn't really mind.

"Oh, come on Katsuki! Just come with us!"
A pink haired girl exclaimed, sitting at the island next to Katsuki. She had a Tan skin, and wore a black glittery dress, with her high heeled boots.

Her name was Mina Ashido, she was one of the people that Katsuki chose to work with. She was an amazing with a sniper, but wasn't as good as Katsuki though. She was a fast shooter, but not really one that was good with hand to hand combat. She hated getting blood all over her skirt she claimed.

"For the last fucking time, I'm not going to!"
Katsuki exclaimed, rubbing his temples. He wore his usual suit. Red dress shirt, with the black Vest over it, which had green roses around it. He wore the black dress pants, along with his balck dress shoes.

He was beyond exhausted, the gang had just got done with a mission which was undercover. There was close calls, and that becuase of the idiot on the left of him.

The idiot had went by Denki Kaminari, yellow Golden hair, with black lightening bolt on the tip of it.  He wore yellow dress shirt, black vest as well. He was one that could handle torture people, although only for for right reasons. He had a very mix system of Justice, but Katsuki wasn't one to judge him.. The guy had kept on messing up his lines, and almost giving away his position a few times, which thankfully recovered by his boyfriend, Eijiro Kirishima.

Eijiro Kirishima, a red head that wore a red dress shirt with a black vest. With lighting bolts being a design on said black vest. He was one sitting across of Katsuki, chuckling when he saw the two of the idots begging him. He was one who loved using his hands, specifically for punching. He had sharp teeth, and if he so as bite into a little bit of skin, it'll lead a huge mess on the floor. He only used that tactics on ones that Kaminari had said to.

The three of the idiots decided to go with Katsuki after the mission. Even though he wanted to spend time with his husband who was busy reading a book, and it must've be one hell of a book, becuase he was completely blocking out the sound of the whinging and begging happening around him. He could head his Green haired husband giggling as he read, probably so entertained by the begging.

He was so close in bashing their heads onto the marble counter.

"Please Kat!"

"Please! Please! Please!"

Katsuki snapped.

"If you fucking say another word again, I will not hesitate in throwing you into a window!" He had yelled, standing up. With a glint of death in his eyes.

The two of the silenced, for a moment. Only hearing pages flipping from Izuku's book. They could only heard the heavy breathing of Katsuki.

Finally. Silence.

"Ple-"

"THAT'S FUCKING-!"

"Alright, alright, calm down." Izuku had said, in a calm matter. He walked behind Katsuki, putting his arms around his small waist. And leaning on his back. Which had instantly calmed Katsuki down, leaning back into the small warm body. "I think you, idiots, made your point." Izuku had said, letting down his arms, making Katsuki sit down in the stoll once again. Izuku the wrapped his arms around Katsuki neck.