Fundy

Fundy never really had the best relationship with Wilbur. Although Wilbur would sometimes try to bond with fundy it never seemed like Wilbur would enjoy doing so. Sometimes Wilbur would show that he loves his son, mostly just when they where with someone else around.

It's like Wilbur is trying to look like a good father when in front of somebody to look good. But he's never really around fundy anymore.

Fundy never really understood why his father would choose tommy or tubbo, really anyone apart of l'manbug, over him.

But fundy didn't care anymore, his dad left him, Phil, tommy, and techno hate him, eret left him, and his mom was nowhere to be found.

So he turned to Las Nevada's to hopefully find a place he can stay, even tho Wilbur and quackity had some kind of rivalry he didn't care anymore.

But it would be quite awkward to run into Wilbur, most the time fundy try's to ignore the fact his father is there trying to convince his boss to let him into Las Nevada's.

But it's hard when Wilbur is constantly there.
Nothing less fundy has to move on with his day like his father and Quackity aren't beefing.
Fundy has a feeling that if he ever runs into Wilbur he would get lectured or yelled at for going his fathers enemies side.

He just hopes Wilbur won't do anything that will make Las Nevada's turn out like L'manburg.