Make me your bitch.

((This story is gonna be smut, just a warning.))

((deejay is also a top and puff-puff's a bottom lmfao))

Today is DeeJay's birthday and he had the greatest gift of all! With that being Puff-Puff's body.

Well, it all started when DeeJay "accidentally" walked in when Puff was wearing a girly pink nightgown with his thong down, masturbating his cock.

Puff forgot to lock the door, and that's when the two boyfriends had sex together.

"N-Nnngh...f-fuck!" Puff whimpered and moaned while rubbing between the shaft of his penis.

He also had a collar on his neck, that said the words "Cum Dump" on it.

Without any idea, DeeJay opened the door to the bedroom and saw Puff masturbating.

"Goddammit, Puff! Is this why you didn't show up?" He yelled at his boyfriend, before noticing the fact about his outfit.

''And- Oh god, what the fuck is that you're wearing!?'' DeeJay yelled in the name of god, shocked at Puff-Puff's nightgown.

''I-It's a present for you, maybe?'' He said, while stuttering.

DeeJay, however, knew what he had to do.

He decided to unzip his sweats and removed them, since Puff-Puff wanted to give him birthday sex because it was DeeJay's birthday.

''If you really wanted to give me your ''present'', then I'll give you a slice of my ''birthday cake''~'' DeeJay flirted while he consensually told Puff-Puff to suck his dick.

Puff had his lips all over DeeJay's cock. It felt sweeter than the actual cake for his boyfriend's party.

"M-Mmmphhh~! N-Nnnghhh....M-Mmmmm~!" Were the sounds that Puff was making when he choked on DeeJay's cock. God, it felt good.

He painted Puff's tongue white, making sure he drank up all his semen.

It felt like a treat whenever Puff-Puff sucked DeeJay's cock.

While sucking his cock, DeeJay also gave Puff-Puff a handjob as a token of his gratitude.

After they were done, Puff said "Alright fatboy, now fuck off." He hissed.

DeeJay was feeling really horny, so he flipped Puff over on his side and decided to spank him.

Puff-Puff enjoyed his spankings. He wanted to tell him that he was such a naughty boy, and deserved the punishment.

They were also both masochists, which was the extra cherry on top.

While having sex, Puff-Puff decided to suck on DeeJay's titties. It tasted so fucking good to him.

DeeJay decided to pull out his cock and said "Come here, twink~"

"You wanna be filled up with my cock~? You naughty boy~" He said.

Puff yelled "Of course I wanna be filled up with your fucking semen!" 

"COME ON, BITCH! SLAM ME AGAINST THE BED AND FUCK ME!"

He screamed as loudly as he can, making sure the whole van heard him screaming in pleasure when DeeJay penetrated him with his penis.

"H-HARDER~! GO FUCKING R-ROUGH ON ME~! T-TREAT ME LIKE I'M YOUR S-SLUT, D-DADDY!" Puff yelled, so that Axel and Benatar can hear his moans and screams while being punished.

God, it felt so good for Puff and DeeJay. They were having sex with some of DeeJay's kinks involved.

Puff-Puff's hands were tied up with handcuffs, so he wouldn't leave.

DeeJay was trying to find the sweet spot inside Puff-Puff's asshole to make him moan even harder, and cum.

During sex, the two men had their faces together sweating and blushing, so they had a romantic kiss while DeeJay's tongue went down Puff's mouth.

Eventually, DeeJay found the sweet spot inside Puff-Puff so he decided to slam him against the bed once again and penetrate him as hard as he can, while making Puff-Puff moan as a little bitch.

"F-Fuck! D-DeeJay, I-I think I'm c-cumming! O-Oh god, DeeJay! A-AH~!" Puff yelled as hard as he could, and the two men eventually fell down on the same bed together while semen came out of Puff-Puff's asshole because he had a creampie.

"You fucking think we're done!? You're getting more punishments!" DeeJay yelled, and started to penetrate Puff once more.

Whenever DeeJay felt like he wanted BDSM, he put the ball-gag on Puff-Puff's mouth.

Puff felt like his asshole was burning (in a good way) from DeeJay's cock.

The constant name-calling from him was hot. God, he wanted DeeJay to call him a bitch, a slut, a cum dumpster, a freak, and a whore.

Puff always loved being humiliated by his boyfriend since he was a bottom.

The dirty talk from him, he loved it so much.

He also loved whenever DeeJay used his bondage kink on him, and being tied up.

After two hours of what it seemed like, hard rough gay sex, the two boyfriends finally stopped when DeeJay's cum painted Puff's stomach and got it everywhere.

DeeJay also removed the handcuffs from Puff.

"You were so good, babe." DeeJay flirted with his boyfriend after sex.

"Did you enjoy your present, babe~? Puff said while kissing him on the chest.

"It felt so good." He said.

Puff-Puff was also giving his boyfriend a handjob under the blanket covers.

Needless to say, DeeJay really enjoyed Puff-Puff's present for his birthday.