Character info 💙

Aight, I'm just gonna start simple

Everyone in these stories are adults except the kids! But I state who the kids are!

Y/N: (that's you =w=) you work mostly as a Daycare security guard, watching the twins play with children, or playing with the kids yourself.

You eventually caught feelings and admitted them to the boys, and everything went uphill from there! They returned the feelings,
And you're now dating them both in a poly relationship, and you love them both, and they both love you :)

You're around your early 20's and whatever hight you are IRL.

Moondrop:
He's 32 (almost 33)
And 7'2" (Seven foot, two inches.)
He's trans male.

He goes by He/They pronouns

He has patchy dark brown, and white skin, splotched due to a skin condition called vitiligo.

His eyes are a bright crimson red like the brightest rose, and he has a pointy nose and mouthful of sharp teeth with a long tongue that looks like it came out of an anime.

His hair is long, smooth, and straight, hardly any waves in it, and it's very soft and silky. His hair being a dark blue, nearing black, but just hold enough you can tell it's not black in the right lighting, and it bares a few light stripes of a snowy sky blue, one being in the middle of his bangs due to a patch of white skin right on the middle of his forehead.

He blames genetics for his height, and he has a somewhat short temper, although.. you managed to soften him up a little 😉
He has an obsession with comfy clothing, blankets, pillows, and plushies, and he absolutely LOVES chocolate and blueberry muffins.

His voice is deep and rumbly, but not a raspy growl like in the game.. he only sounds like THAT when he's angry. And he has the most attractive british accent ever./lightheartedjoking He's mostly quiet, even when he speaks, his voice is quiet, but not a whisper, just gentle.
Though he doesn't talk much. But when he does, people often fall for his deep voice, which causes single mothers that come to the daycare to often try to flirt with him (to which he doesn't exactly like) hell, he's even gotten people of MANY sexualities crushing on him!

I hope that gave you a good vision of our blue boy, now it's like 3 am so I'm gonna pass out and do more tomorrow, love you guys 😘🥰💙🌙

~Ace 💙🌙