Chapter 1

Hey you guys (:  I hope you like this story!  It was just a random thought, but I liked where I was going with it.  I’m not a boy, but I tried to think like one, because a guy is telling you the story.  Thank-you for reading this!!!

XoXoSilentEmoXoXo

-----------------------

The security guards were suckers for my fake I.D card.  They were to busy to stare at girls then take a good look at how young I looked.  Being in a club under the age of 21 is the best thing I had ever done in my life.  There are girls here, dancing, girls, beer, girls, parties, oh, and did I mention girls?  Oh ya, this is the life.

No, I’m not that goody goody nerd type of guys that play chess all day and study all night.  I’m the type of guy who party’s all day AND night.  Naw, I’m playin’, this isn’t the life that I actually have.  My life for real is school on Monday – Friday, and party from Friday night to Sunday.  I refer option one though.

So, I’m in this club.  With hot girls, perfect songs, and all nighter lights.  This is my home.  Everyone here knows me.  Why wouldn’t they, I am golden star.  SO, this is my goal for tonight, first I will start a conversation with a nice dancer like this.  “Hello, My name is Travis, I’m 18, and I’m single.  Wanna Dance?”  No.  Rather then that crapt, I would go to her, and start dancing.  Oh I love this free world.  This will continue, unless that girl has a boyfriend and he beats the shi*t out of me.  That’s another story. 

                I grabbed a stool, did a 360 turn with it, and sat down.  I turned around to stare at the dance floor, and put my elbows on the table.  As I turned, I saw Oliver coming towards my way.  Now you see, a normal person would sit down besides me and start a conversation.  He, on the other hand, grabbed a stool, stood up on it, and twirled his jacket as the music played.  The crowd ditched the floor and gathered around him, and me, and started throwing there jackets everywhere.  Oliver, you’re a stupid jerk. 

                I tugged on his pants to make him sit on the stool, and not fall face first on the floor.  Oh wait, on second thought that would be funny.  He sat down, his blue shirt all soaked up.  Now how did that happen?  I laughed at the way his brown hair was all over his face.  He was a serious mess. 

“Give me two beers.”  He ordered as he settled himself down.  Uh oh, he’s starting a conversation.

“Dude!  We came here to find girls, get drunk, and go home!  What the hell are you doing just sitting here?”  He slid a beer next to me and started to gulp down his.

“No Oliver.  I’m a gentleman now.  By the way, if your gonna get drunk, I should be available to drive you home.”  Oliver looked at me in shock and then held his laugh.

“Psht!  Ya right!”  I yelled at him over the loud music, and he exploded into laughter.  He knew I was playing.  I pushed my beer to a girl who was sitting next to me, and she smiled as I walked off.  Too bad she wasn’t my type.  I walked towards to area where everyone was dancing and then the speaker went off.

“All right all-nighters!  As everyone knows, today is the Masquerade dance!  Grab a partner and do you best dance.  The prize is a surprise so actually try!  Remember, no partner equals loser!”  Have a good night everybody!”  Everyone threw their hands in the air and started clapping, laughing, and dancing.  A masquerade dance?  Today?  And I didn’t know?  And is that a pretty girl?  Oh, distraction.  I spotted Oliver pairing up with the same girl I gave the beer to.  He opened his jacket pocket, which I have no clue how he found, and took out a red mask. 

                Oh I see how it is.  He knew about this all along, and he never told me?  OK, now he’s really a jerk.  I walked over to him, hiding my face so people won’t notice me, the loser with no clue what s going on, and jerked him towards me.