Do good girls do this?

***WARNING. Mature content, foul and vulgar language ahead, smut 18+. Do not read if you feel uncomfortable/do not like or enjoy smut. This story contains: Vulgar language, Smut, Choking, Edging, Tying up, Rough Sex, and Oral Sex. If you do not feel comfortable with any of this, this is your reminder to stop reading. 

Characters in this are aged up for the purpose of the fic.

If you are still with me on this, hope you enjoy!

"Our M&A team has been delivering. They have an on-going project to acquire a mid-sized company in Seoul, this could represent our third international expansion" The head of Corporate Development presented their mid-year progress. Thyme was interested in the committee's presentation, international expansion to South Korea being one of his mid-term goals as CEO of Parama Group. His phone vibrated in his pocket, an indication that he had received a text message. He decided to ignore it, knowing this meeting required his full attention and participation. His phone buzzed again, taking it out of his pocket he looked at the name displayed on his lock screen, Gorya.

Knowing his wife barely contacted him during work hours, he decided it must have been something important. When he opened the message, the water he was drinking went down the wrong path from the shock, it resulted in a coughing fit causing everyone in the meeting room to turn to him with concern. He quickly locked his screen, hiding his phone between his legs where his blood was already rushing to his groin.

On his mobile screen was a picture of Gorya wearing a white set of lace lingerie. She was on her knees on their bed, one hand over her clothed breast while the other went down to her core. The bottom part of the set was crotchless letting him see her fingers over her clit.

His mind went into overdrive at the sight. His focus no longer in the meeting as he tried to contain the thoughts of what he wanted to do to her. Sure, they had sexted and sent nudes before but never when he was at work or in a place where he couldn't do something about it, it was mostly reserved for when he was out on business trips resting in his hotel room.

"Holy fuck babe! Gotta concentrate in my meeting ☹. Be a good girl and wait for me to get home, you look so fucking hot on your knees and waiting for me" He texted her quickly, doing his best to get his mind on right track to the topic at hand, knowing his input was necessary.

"Now, as for the negotiation process we would be considering a oral sex-" Thyme sat straight in his chair, did this man really say what he thought he heard?

"Excuse me?! Could you repeat that?" Thyme signaled him to repeat what he was explaining.

"Oh, right sir. I said that for the negotiation process we would be considering a deferral signifying a change in our timeline of three weeks as it is a Holiday Season for them" Thyme motioned for him to continue, his inner thoughts a mess as he couldn't stop thinking of that picture just there waiting on his phone for his eyes to admire. It was affecting his thoughts during the meeting, mishearing everything and making it sexual. He had to get his mind out of the gutter.

He adjusted his trousers, trying to make it more comfortable for the bulge that had begun to form just a minute before. Another buzz came from his mobile, a notification of a new message from Gorya on his lock screen. He looked around him, everyone was paying attention to what was being shown on the proyector, not minding his tense self in the least. One little look wouldn't hurt, would it? Oh boy was he wrong.

"Do good girls do this?" the message said, it was attached to a video. He turned the volume of his phone down, positioning it under the desk so no one else could see its content.