"good girl"

You never really meant to fall for Mikasa like this, but the way she grips you by your waist at any uncalled moment, and how she's able to easily take any control over you, made it hard for you to do so. 

Over the past couple months, you thought you were dating. It was obvious everyone thought so as well. You were her little golden retriever, following her around wherever she went, without a doubt. 

She never really called you her girlfriend, but you felt as though you were. She took you on expensive dinner dates,  clubs, and more. She wasn't really fond of "labels" as you thought. 

You sighed as you unlocked the door to your penthouse, keys rustling as you walked in and kicked your heels to the side and shut the door. You were an accountant, working at the office headquarters, best office in new York city at fact. 

You were exhausted. You hated how your day went and only had one thing on your mind. Sleep. 

"Marce, where are you, baby?" You whispered as you tried to find your sneaky cat.  She crawled up from behind you and you felt a tickle as her tail rubbed your leg. 

You opened up a can of cat food in the kitchen, quietly opening the tin as you let the cat food pour out into your cat's bowl.

Taking a glass of champagne from the fridge, you made your way up to your room upstairs.

Opening the door, shivering, at how cold it was in your room, putting your bags into your closet. 

You went to your balcony and heard the bustling cars of New York.. it was never quiet in the city as you'd hope. Yet, what were you expecting from New York? It never sleeps.

You opened a box of cigarette's and used your lighter and lit the cig on, as you placed it into your mouth.

With a long sigh you rested your arms on the glass... You stared at your champagne glass.

"Happy anniversary to me." You sighed out loud, a cold tear going down your cheek.  The night's breeze touching your collarbone, making you shiver.

You knew Mikasa wasn't used to having anniversaries, but you didn't expect for her to forget your 5th month one at least.  She hadn't even said a word to you the whole day at the office despite you being at her side the entire day.

Just as you were about to take a sip of your champagne, your phone ringed. It was a incoming call from Mikasa.

Surprised, you answered, "Hello?" You shivered.

"Hey, y/n. Where are you right now?" Mikasa replied in her normal gentle tone. You absolutely adored it.

"I'm home currently. What do you need?" 

"Listen my love, I'll be on my way in just a few minutes. You didn't think i forgot about our anniversary, did you?" She said with a chuckle.

"No, of course not. That'd be silly of me to think so." You exhaled.

"Great, I'll see you in a bit dear." She replied.

You hanged up the phone.

You couldn't think straight.."Oh my god." you said to yourself as you threw the cigarette off the balcony. Following by going back into your room and lying on your bed. 

You thought Mikasa forgot your anniversary. You were wondering why you doubted it for so long. She hadn't either brought it up the whole entire day.

You smiled to yourself and you squirmed, kicking your feet on your bed. You needed  this night to be perfect, and you knew just how to do it.