Episode 1: Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

3rd POV

After watching the preview, everyone was chatting amongst themselves waiting for Naniyorimo to give them the green light to start the first episode.

Naniyorimo: Oh crap.

Everyone turned their attention over to the screen, confused as to why Naniyorimo seemed a little frustrated.

Izuku: What's wrong? Is their a malfunction with the machine we'll be using?

Naniyorimo: You'd think with all this power I would be perfect, right? Well it's just a real shame that I'm so goddamn forgetful.

With another snap of his fingers, Naniyorimo summoned more people, these people being Gran Torino, Ragdoll, Gentle Criminal, La Brava, Mellisa Shield, Mei Hatsume, Yuyu Haya, Hitoshi Shinsou, Eri, Kota Izumi, Katsuma Shimano, Mahoro Shimano, Stain, and Rody Soul. The aforementioned people looked around the pub confused, obviously not expecting to be teleported into a room full of heroes, villains and other characters, but once they recognised who the people around them were, some got into battle stances, others began freaking out, and the kids were cowering in fear. Izuku, being the good hearted hero he was, immediately sprinted forward and wrapped his arms around the kids, calming them down as they knew they would be protected if their hero was with them.

Izuku: Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, it's good to see you all again, how have you four been holding up?

The group of four said they were doing well and that they were also happy to see Izuku again, making for an adorable scene that many 'awed' at. Meanwhile, Gran Torino was arguing with All Might, demanding an explanation as to why he was healed, why he was there, and what the hell was going on. Shinsou, was doing the same with Aizawa but much more calmly... or tiredly, can't really tell. Ragdoll had reunited with the Pussycats, Yuyu had made her way over to sit with Nejire, Mei had gone over to the table where the girls of 1-A were sitting, frantically asking why she had been taken away from her 'babies', Gentle and La Brava were sticking close to Stain, who they didn't recognise due to rugged and quite frankly, homeless look of the man, and Melissa and Rody had both got Izuku's attention, who quickly let go of the kids to hug the two of them, Rody returned the hug, clearly having missed the hero who he had helped save the world with, although he would never say it, and Mellisa... well let's just say she was attempting to keep a blush suppressed at the new Hercules-like figure Izuku had obtained through his training.

Mellisa: 'It's not even been a year! I know his body was impressive when we first met, but this is on a whole other level of chiselled!'

Letting go of two of them, Izuku decided to do a tiny bit of catch up with them.

Izuku: It's been a while you two! How have you been Rody?

Rody: Better, finally got a real job.

Izuku: That's great! And how are your siblings doing?

Rody: Doing well, they're finally fitting in at school after we saved the world.

Izuku: That's also good to hear. And where's Pino?

Rody: In my hood, sleeping as per usual.

Izuku: No surprise there. And how have you been Melissa?

Melissa: Oh you know me, still inventing stuff, not all that interesting if you ask me.

Izuku: I'd beg to differ, being an inventor is awesome, and I do wanna hear more about what you've been inventing-

Naniyorimo: Gonna have to stop you there Izuku, all of you are going off schedule and... oh for fu- oh right there's children here now, umm, f*ck? Yeah, for f*ck sakes!