❤️

"Come on, Kid! We're going to be late!" Billy called kicking his door.

   Each pound made the rack above Kid's door tremble as the hoodies that hung on it shook off one by one.

   The rack shortly hit Kid's head after a few more blows.

   He rubbed his head where the rack hit him, trying to pull up his slacks while reorganizing his goodies back up on his rack. 

   He leaned against the door and moaned out of exhaustion.

  " Billy- it's 5:34. " Kid sighed looking at his watch, buttoning up his shirt, "The dance starts at 6.."

"So? It's better to get there early so we can meet up with the others!" Billy responded eagerly resuming to beat on his door, "Besides, It's our first dance kid. It'll be fun so just hurry up already!"

      Before he opened the door, he grabbed a black hoodie from the said rack, hastily put it on, and swung open his door stopping Billy mid-kick.

     Kid stood in the door frame adjusting his hair giving Billy a tiresome, bothered stare.

      "There, I'm done. Happy?"

     Billy nodded rapidly and rushed down the stairs pulling Kid right behind him. Billy's twin, Lily peeped her head up from the couch she was sitting on and gives a glad smile to either of them.

     "Wow, Kid. Don't you dress nice?" Lily joked observing Kid's outfit. 

      Due to Billy's impatient character and the fact he had no plans of actually going to the dance. He put together a modest black and white outfit with a tie resembling a suit.
      His hair was still in his naturally unusual up-do but he combed it more than usual. Good enough, right?

     "I could say the same thing about you." Kid retorted raising an eyebrow in a teasing manner.

     "Why thank you for noticing. I look nice, no?"  Lily said smugly giving a small curtsy in her stunning teal dress.

     Billy's mouth perked into a grin and said, "Yea, I bet Nugget would agree." 

     If this were a game, Billy had won with only a sentence seeing that Lily turned a shade of red just hearing the name of her significant other.

"You think so..?- Wh-! HEY!!" Lily bashfully muttered before snapping at her brother.

   The twins started squabbling with each other as they slowly made their way towards the front door and to their ride the dance.

   "Heh, knock it off you two." Kid chuckled before locking my door.

~

     "Oh please, Felix! I promise I won't ask you for anything else if you come! I really want to go to the dance with you. It will be fun for the both of us," Ted begged his brother. Felix rolled his eyes and shut the door in Ted's face returning to his work desk. "Uhm..- Our butler told me he would clear up with Father so-"

     "Ugh, Teddy, please explain why I would like to stand around a bunch of mischievous little urchins and have my ears get blasted with cheesy, repetitive music?" Felix interrupted Ted from behind the comfort of his room. "Oh, what am I saying, of course someone like you would like that kind of event. Hah!" 

     There was a moment of silence in the halls. Theodore stood there for a brief moment. He clenched his fists in frustration. But that soon went away. He probably should've known his brother would've refused.

      "..You could've just said no... " He mumbled sadly, "It would've been fun you know. But of course, it's your choice if you want to stay home. I'll just go by myself. Goodbye, Felix." Ted walked away from his brother's room. The silence grew in the halls as Ted got further from his brother's door.