Amdheer wedding day

First Short OS on Amdheer's wedding 💝💝

It was the most beautiful night
filled with the joy,fanfare &the hustle &bustle of their wedding celebrations .
which was a magnum opus of the most beautiful event
at the Sahani Mansion decorated &being illuminated with the beautiful  bright illuminating  lights ,lamps & with the fragrant feel of the beautiful flowers being arranged in the whole household with the carnation of roses , chrysanthemum ,lilies &orchids which made the feel blissful.

Where both the families&the guests unitedly participated in the bride &grooms happiness & togetherness by giving them lots &lots of love and with their blessings they blessed the beautiful couple with a blissful married life .

Amrit & Randheer's happiness knew no bounds
It was on cloud nine .
They never knew that they will be together & forever by just seeing each other once .

With Randheer just seeing a glimpse of Amrit's bracelet &then getting her book as the writer Raanjhan ,fell in love with her thoughts , thinking , knowledge which did wonders for their paths to cross at the Muh Dikhai of her Chacha -Chachi's wedding rituals .

That day was the one
Where Randheer's life came to a standstill when he first time saw Amrit ,he went berserk &was in aww of her innocence filled angelic eyes &beauty which was equivalent to the sheen of the twinkling stars &her smile just like a shining pearl .

It was love at first sight
For Amrit -Randheer
That's when they decided that they have found love in each other &they will always be together & respect each other's thoughts .

And that day the destiny played a beautiful game of love & togetherness
which made the two unknown souls a soulmate for each other
And  Eventually  made the two beautiful hearts  a one soul in one &all&their story of love was witnessed by the sky,moon &the stars

I guess such is a story of love planned &bestowed in our lives . 

If you all liked it
Do drop in your reviews
I will be glad to know that