[¿☆Never mess with quirks☆¿]

I swear I'll stop just one more book.....
1. The personalities may not be 100% correct
2. Messed up story plot like ALOT
3. His is after the school ball thingy idk what it was
4. They didn't kill 9 tails (number 2 hero) yet
5. I thought this up and made this at like midnight so excuse me of my bad grammar please

3rd Pov

It was a normal day in the city and on that one day a pair of two people were having fun exploring the wonders of their beloved city going into diffrent shops and parks having fun in general "C-Can we go to the library?" Asked the shy one eyed girl with black hair and purple dress her name was Ana "Ofcourse we can!" Said her boyfriend who had two-toned hair the right side being rose gold and the left being dark brown and his eyes were green his name was Kol they both walked in the library looking around for something intresting Kol had found some fiction books and Ana well she found some horror books as the pair was about to go and pay for their books Kol bumped into one of the shelves "Ouch." He whined as a book landed on his head hard "Are y-you okay?" Ana asked alarmed scared that something might've happened to him "Yes I'm fine don't worry." He picked up the book he had on his head "W-What is it?" Ana asked curiously "I don't know let's look." He said and looked at the title "Quirk boost manual?" Ana said with confused tone "It looks like you could combine two quirks together and get n even stronger one!" Kol said as he was looking at the pages trying to read through it all "That sound so intresting!" Ana said in amusement "We should try it!" Kol smiled widely as he said that "M-Maybe but wouldn't it be d-dangerous?" Ana looked at Kol nervously "Don't worry we'll be fine." Ana looked in thought for a moment but then agreeded she thought that this may be a fun experience after all what could go wrong?

After they payed for the books they went to the   school so they could try it out in the training grounds after all they wouldn't want to destroy the city "Don't we need permission  and I'm not even supposed to be in school." Ana said scared that someone might catch her and Kol but mainly her since she has dropped out of the school "It'll be fine....I think." Kol said "Y-You think?!" Ana said scared "No I am sure of it." Kol said Ana was now even more worried then before "Okay so all we have to do is-" Kol began explaining and Ana listened carefully to every word that he has said after all the talking they started to take action and try to do it
.........*BOOOOM*  sudently a loud explosion was heard and the two of them were thrown back harshly but not too harsh to cause a fall
"I think that it didn't work." Kol said coughing a bit "Uh-oh." Ana said as she saw the hole in the ground Kol looked in the direction that Ana was looking and soon saw that big hole "W-What are we go-going to do?!" Ana started pacing "Nobody needs to know it was us." Kol tried to calm down Ana and himself "Owie." A soft voice came from that hole a voice that definitely belonged to a child "I-Is that a-" Ana began as she slowly walked to the hole "A child?!" Kol almost yelled when he came in the hole and found a child there "Papa!" The child hugged Kol the second she saw him she had short black hair with small rose gold streak in it she had one big green eye and a cute black, red and gold outfit (shirt+ bow+ shorts+sneakers) "W-What?" Asked Ana very confused "I think we created a child." Kol said somehow understanding the situation "So she's our c-child?!" Ana said still confused as Kol and the little girl got out of the hole "I think so." Kol said mostly unsure "W-Wait how are w-we even s-s-supposed to raise a c-child?" Kol made a completely unsure face with a studded in his voice "I-I have no idea." While they were freaking out the little girl was smiling as much as she could hugging her father tightly "W-We should ask Leander." Ana said as he was the only one she trusted the most along with Ronin and her boyfriend ofcourse she didn't want to tell Ronin though scared of what he might say and Kol might get detention if he found out they went to the training g area without permission "Why not Ronin?" Kol asked seemingly confused as he knew Ronin was like a father to her "Cuz I-I don't know if he'll take it in we-well." Kol nodded  "Alright then we will tell Leander oh wait...he w-won't think that I did umm something weird to you since." Kol said pointing at the little girl "No! I think?I dunno." Ana said sad and stressed so Kol didn't ask her anything more "Anyway what is your name little one?" Kol asked the little girl that was still hugging him "I'm Amber." She smiled "That's a p-pretty name." Ana said  "Thanks mama." Kol patted the girls hair "I think we should go now." Ana nodded and as they were going to walk off Amber took both of her parents hand.

*knock knock*

"Leander we need help!" Ana yelled as he opened the door to find Ronin and Leander having a talk once again "Hi Ana and Kol?" Ronin said a bit surprised by the interruption "Did something happen since you two are here?" Leander asked "Are you in trouble?" Ronin asked getting it halfway right I mean the dirty clothes most likely gave the 2 of them away "Yea we um tried to c-combine our quirks and this happened." Kol nervously said and pushed Amber infront of him "S-suprise?" Ana said nervously "WHAT?!"

Part 2 in like 3 hours or so if not then I lost motivation:)