Story one: Fairytale of darkness

A mother is reading a book called "The fairy and the dwarf" for her little kid, Milo.

Mother: And as the dragon swooped down at her, the Dwarf grabs the spear and threw into the dragon as the dragon fell to the ground, they went on to have a wedding and lived happy ever after.
Milo: That book was trash.
Mother: Oh well, goodnight, Milo
Milo: Goodnight, mom.

The fairy and dwarf on the cover starts looking angry as they stare at Milo and the mother.

2 hours later

The Fairy and the dwarf book opens as a white light comes out it and The Fairy comes out the book, than the dwarf, then a the dragon, a troll, a knight, a princess and a prince. The parents are sleeping as the creatures approaches them, the mother then wakes up and screams when she sees the evil approaching her, the father wakes up as the Fairy starts feasting on her stomach and the Dwarf ripping her face open and the Father screams as he tries to run away, but the knight pierce him with his sword and the knight, princess and prince starts feasting on him.

1 hour later

Milo wakes up when he hears a song coming from the living room and when comes down stairs to see what it is, he sees his dead parents on couch, blood and gore everywhere and the Fairytale characters singing

"🎶Once upon a time, there's was a princess, she lived in a mad land in mad world as her friends, the Fairytale freaks, we are mad people, living in the children's book, homicidal thoughts, that's all that we can think of, blood is on our hands, crazy people in one place, we're in the broken promise land, we want you to be in pain, there's no happy ever after, only pain and suffering, we are nightmares to the kids🎶"

They stops singing once they noticed Milo in the room, Milo runs up the stairs again and to his room as the others runs after him, he hides under his bed with tears coming out his eyes, praying that they won't find him and they break down the door, they look in the closet, the dresser and under the covers and the knight's stops near the bed and then looks under the bed and Milo panics and crawls out the bed and runs to the window and just when he's about to jumps out and crawl down the roof, the Dwarf grabs him by the shirt and pulls him in.

Milo: PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU LET ME GO!!!
Dwarf: You shouldn't have talked crap about us.

The fairy uses some kind of taser thing on Milo and he starting transforming into something  and he starts screaming in agony as he feels so much pain, his ears becomes pointy, his nose longer, his naked dirty and sharp, his eyes turns yellow and his skin turns green and gray, he has turned into a goblin and the Fairytale creatures pulls him into the book.

1 year later

A kid is reading and looking through the book.

Kid: This book is shit and the characters are shit.

The kid throw the book across the room and Dwarf and Fairy's eyes on the cover glows red.