𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

it was about 2am on a saturday night and here you were chillin with the infamous eren jaeger, but only to everyone who didn't know you two. you and eren have been besties since you transferred to maria high in 9th grade. you were both now on your freshman year of college and have stuck together ever since. you would be lying to yourself if you told yourself you never thought about junping on his stick and riding it but that's not what best friends supposed to do. plus, you've only had sex once, and it was terribly shitty if i might add, you don't even know the basics.

erens got this new girlfriend, history ? hysterectomy ? whatever that whore name is, but she's a pain in the ass. she's always up his ass 24/7 and this is the first time you've got to hang out in 3 weeks without her being there. she's always dropping slick and smart comments but you don't say anything out of respect, though eren corrects her everytime. it warms you to see how he stands up for you, even to his girlfriend.

"as a celebration we getting presidential high tonight, i ain't see my baby in like 3 weeks" he's pearling the last blunt of 3 with his pierced tongue. after putting the final touches on it and sets it down on the rolling tray mumbling a "voilà"

"eren the only baby you got is that white bitch who dont leave your side, im surprised she not with us this very moment" you start to get chills because that bitch is like an apparition, always there.

"bro fuck- it took me fucking hours to get her to let me hang witchu, she always on some dumb shit thinkin we fuckin wit each other on the low ? like fuck outta here" he sucks his teeth hard asshit and continues "and even if we was, fuck she gon do ?"

"so you gon cheat on yo girlfriend?" you say cracking the fuck up at how heated he getting. he done already lit the blunt so you were both passing it around while still conversing. "i'm not gon purposely cheat but yunno sometimes shit happens and it ain got nun to do wimme yunno?" he cracks a devilish smirk and takes the blunt from in between your fingers. "my nigga"you drag out "you really ain't shittttt" you laughing ya ass off already feeling the effects of the first blunt. this nigga got magic fingers bc when he roll you feel that shit in ya chest

erens also laughing but try's to stop when he hits you with a "bro bro bro bro, look, she talm bout 'i know you and that bitch be doing shit she prolly sucking ya dick for an ounce' i was like whaaaaaaa" he put on his girly voice for the imitation part but the whole sentence got you stunned.

"i will drag that bitch ion suck for no weed, plus ion even know how to suck dick so ha" you start laughing again but erens face contorted. "y/n , youn know how to suck dick?" he seem real perplexed but also deeply deeply interested.

"yeah nigga, you know i only fucked connie that one time in 10th and it was ass" you say flatly "yeah but you ain't never do no shit after that?" you shook your head no and he looks so surprised "y/n you get no bitches" you both start laughing while eren puts the first roach out. you pull out your phone and get comfy on his couch. he breaths for a minute preparing himself for this next blunt. the spark of the lighter gets your attention and in your peripheral you see smoke.

"you wanna learn?"

"huh" you responded immediately

"you wanna practice on me?" you turned to him and seen him now in a man spread position with a deep red tint to his eyes, you now see all he wants to do right now and feel you and to be honest , you're down.

"yeah" a big ass smile forms on his face and he starts to get up and move to your side of the couch and you start busting out laughing. "wait wait no i'm playinggggg sike naww" you still laughing but to him ain't shit funny. "man y/n you playing" he back up and sit right back down where he was and he just looking at you with a straight face.