Back to school

Btw I'm using code names instead of my friends actual names.

I feel so tired because of school and it's only been the first day of term two. Like the day was kinda shitty but not at the same time. I got my period in my PE class when it was starting, I surprisingly didn't feel that embarrassed by it.

On the bright side my teacher wasn't being bitch to me, she actually being was kind to me for first time this year. I got a lot of ice cream and brownies from my dad which made me feel better. The most terrible thing of today would have to be the amount of assignments I was given to do.

I got surprised to see one of my friends(that doesn't sit w me) sit at my group's table, I'm happy for her because she's been thinking about doing for some time. I enjoyed my conversation with her, I felt very comfortable and jealous.(The fries that she had for lunch were so good) 

At 2nd break, I got a lot compliments of my hair from my grade. Some of them kept on asking, "Did you cut your hair?!" just to mock the ones who asked. I used have really long hair and on break up day, I got a choppy lob haircut.

I was talking to one of my friends Katrina and she didn't understand why I was fangirling over The Lego Batman movie. I'm not obsessive Lego batman fan Katrina.(she's going to read this)