terushima x yamaguchi

Terushima Yuji was Yamaguchi's beloved boyfriend, who is diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Doctors have done everything to heal him but it was too late, his disease has already worsened and he only had 5 months to live.

Terushima was there sitting or laying on his bed just waiting for death to come and get him. But Yamaguchi didn't want to see him suffer. So every time he visited him, he would always make him smile or laugh. His two older sisters also visit him along with his team after their practice. His team and his sisters were also suffering from just seeing him in that state. 

Five months had already passed and this is his last day.

It was a September night as it was also snowing. Terushima looks at Yamaguchi who was fixing up his things. He was silently crying in the process because he can't bear to see him fall asleep, knowing he wasn't waking up again. The others were just outside, waiting.

They don't want to see him in that condition.
"Hey, pumpkin,"he called out weakly as Yamaguchi wiped his tears and looked at him slightly smiling.
"Yes, babe?"he spoke as he smiled weakly.
"Can we do my last wish?"he asked as the male nodded.

He walked towards him and lay there next to him. He then starts to sing their favorite song, he sang it weakly, but it was beautiful to Yamaguchi's ears. Yamaguchi was already crying silently as he stroked his hair.

"Hey, pumpkin. I'm sleepy now. I'll go ahead now 'kay."he said as he placed his head on his forehead and smiled singing the last lines of the song.

"Cause forever... Was always been mine."
As he sang those words he kisses his cheek as he finally slept.

On a cold yet warm September night, Terushima died in his arms.