WHAT THE HELL

The story starts in the halls of UA High School. "HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY SHITTY HAIR" "yea I get it" an ash blond yelled at a boy with dyed red hair. "I mean if you were a hero what type would you actually want to be" the boy with dyed hair asked the ash blond.

"Obviously better than the rest" "that's not what I asked" they were talking about what type as in how the people would react with them showing up. This now that he explained it made the boy that yelled start thinking which surprised the boy for some odd reason. "I mean it is a good question" he said not yelling for once. "What would they think of me huh" he said as the school day ended.

"I uhhh. Don't know" he said as the two arrived at a dorm building. "Well, it is our last year, so you need to figure it out" the red head known as Kirishima Ejrio said and walked in. But it took a little bit of time before he walked in. The other boy and the main character of this story is named Katsuki Bakugo. He is known for yelling at everyone for no reason and name calling.

But he walked in ignoring his classmates yelling. "Hey Kacchan" a boy he called Deku said. "What" "how was class" "it was bloody math what do you think it was like. Some days I wish school wasn't a thing" he said and went to start walking to his room after grabbing something to eat.

He finished it and went into his room to change into casual clothes. But it was different when he walked back out of his door. He didn't hesitate because he assumed that he was just walking into the normal hallway.

But it was different because as soon as he stepped out the door, he was somewhere else entirely.

"Ahhhhh what the hell"