A HEARTLESS LOVE

INTRODUCTION TO ALL CHARACTERS

SANDEEP MEHTA AS JAYPRAKASHSURYA TI REWAL

MANNU MALIK AS SUSHANT TIBREWAL

DOLLY MATTO AS KUSHALA TIBRRWAL
(JAYLRAKASHSURYA TIBREWAL'S WIFE)

PRIYAMVADA AS SNEHA TIBREWAL (SUSHANT TIBREWAL'S WIFE)

MANAV GOHIL AS KEERTAN
(Also known as kt)

RATI PANDEY AS MOHI BANSAL
(Also preeti 1)

PRACHEEN CHUAHAN AS VISHAL

HITESHMAKHIJA AS NEEL TIBREWAL
(SNEHA AND SUSHAN'TS SON)

ALEYA GHOSH AS PRIYANKA TIBREWAL
(NEEL TIBREWAL'S WIFE)

PUVIKA AS PREETI 2
(vishal's daughter and mohi's mumma 2)

BARBIEE SHARMA AS KEERTI
(preeti and kt's daughter)

DNYANADA AS PHURTI
(PREETI'S SISTER)

S

o its a heartless love story preeti and kt both husband and wife love each other they got married kt had a dream to become a father but preeti was not able to have a child because she had ovarian cancer so she choosed the option of surrogacy her whole family was against the surrogacy accept kt and they choosed phurti preeti's sister as a surrogate mother they had hide this truth of surrogacy preeti was having ovarian cancer and she did not tell anyone about her illness but suddenly at holi function preeti and kt's family got to know about the surrogacy and everyone were sad after this after a few months it was a time for preeti's cancer surgery it was a risky surgery before surgery preeti and kt had a emotional moment preeti had console kt and it was now a time for surgery and preeti was taken to the operation theatre but suddenly priyanka's call came that phurti had gone into labour pain and it was a time to welcome kt's baby in the world kt  was in problem that with whom to stay with  preeti or to go to phurti to welcome his baby he decided to stay with preeti but preeti forced him to go to take his baby and kt went after phurti's operation kt was blessed with a baby girl on the other side still preeti's surgery was going on after a few time lreeti's operation was successfully but unfortunately she lost her memory and after that kt took the baby to preeti but what he sees the hospital had fire and evry patients were in danger from that preeti was also there she had lost her memory so she did'nt knew anything and kt was search in preeti but could not find her he was very dejected after a few day he consoled himself and had arranged his baby's naming ceremony and the baby was named by kt also known as keertan telling "PREETI AUR KEERTAN KA ANSH HAI TOH ISKA NAAM HOGA PREETI"
And on the other side preeti was saved by vishal and shika(shika was vishal's wife) and vishal and Shikha had also a baby whose naming ceremony was on the same day and mohi and vishal's daughter was named as preeti but suddenly some accident took place and shika was died now gradually 5 years passed....and now preeti was mohi suddenly at holi preeti (kt's wife) again came to kt's life but could not remember him due to some incident preeti was very angry at kt and hate kt knowing this kt decided to change to keertan and help preeti in every problem....

NEXT PART WILL UPLOAD SOON😊♥️

  "IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE DROP A COMMENT AND VOTE"