Chapter 28: The Fated Battle!

"Oh, Deku!"  Ochaco yelled out.

"Uraraka-san!"  Izuku stated as he observed her hero costume and blushing underneath his mask.

"That looks so cool!  I really like the down to earth vibe!"  Ochaco commented on Izuku's costume.  "I should've been more specific when submitting my request, it ended up being a skintight body suit...  It's a bit embarrassing..."

Izuku quickly shakes his head in order to regain his senses

"N-not at all!"  Izuku blurted.

"Huh...?"  Ochaco muttered at Izuku's response.

"I-it looks great!  You uh... pink looks really good on you!"  Izuku replied.

Ochaco blushes slightly and returns Izuku's compliment with a smile.

"Thanks Deku!  Come on, we should join everyone else!"  Ochaco said as she grabbed his hand and leads him to the group, much to his embarrassment.

Upon arrival of the two, All Might immediately notices the design choices of izuku's costumes.  The two stands on his head, the cowl that has a wide smile, it was all out of appreciation for All Might.  All Might awkwardly waves towards Izuku, who returns the same awkward gesture, giving  slightly embarrassed smile.  All Might remembers the day the two had first met and the conversation they had on the roof top.

"I'm sorry young man, but no. Without a quirk; I just don't think it's possible for you to become a hero..."  His words echoed in his mind.

"Young Midoriya...  Forgive me...  I haven't gotten the proper moment to apologize for what I said that day.  To think that even your costume was designed in my reflection...  I promise;  I'll make things right soon..."  All Might thought to himself.  "And if you really have fallen into the clutches him...  I promise, I will save you no matter the cost!"

"NOW THEN, IT'S TIME FOR COMBAT TRAINING!"  All Might announced to the class.

"Sensei!"  A boy in white armor exclaimed.

"Oh, that must be Iida!  What a cool design!"  Izuku thought to himself.

"This is a battle center from the entrance exam, will we be conducting urban battles again?"  Iida asked.

All Might then holds out a peace sign with his fingers towards the class.

"NOT AT ALL!  IN FACT, WE'LL BE MOVING TWO STEPS AHEAD OF THAT!"  All Might replied.  "FOR THE MOST PART, FIGHTING VILLAINS TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE.  HOWEVER, IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOTAL NUMBERS, ATROCIOUS VILLAINS APPEAR INDOORS RATHER THAN THE FORMER AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE!"

The entire class listens intently to All Might's explanation for this training.  Izuku then makes a fist with both of his hands as he listens.

"IMPRISONMENT, HOUSE ARREST, BACKROOM DEALS, IN THIS SOCIETY FILLED WITH HEROES, TRULY INTELLIGENT VILLAINS HIDE IN THE SHADOWS!  FOR THIS EXCERCISE, YOU ALL WILL BE SPLIT INTO TEAMS OF VILLAINS AND HEROES AND FIGHT IN 2-ON-2 INDOOR MATCHES!"