Prologue

*Image not mine found on google lol*

Hayasaka POV

(bus scene is different so read it)

"Ayanokouji-sama this is the bus we need to take." I told the brown haired boy who was busy observing a bird on a tree chirping away. 

He nodded and boarded behind me. 

I paid the fare for us both and sat apart from each other as per his previous instructions. 

We were the first 2 students on the bus so there was no need to worry about future problems of our association being known. 

I understood his view on us not being known to each other but, didn't necessarily agree with it.

But that is a story for another time. 

There he sat observing the world with his listless expression, unmoving to all those who saw him. However, his eyes, they shined, they shined much more than ever before. 

A world of colour, a world of sound, smell, taste and touch opened to him in an instant. 

I was very much the same with the flooding of stimuli to my senses but I had been out much longer than he had. 

After all he was the reason for which I was not just alive but the reason I was outside. 

Was I thankful for that? 

At the moment I could answer either way...

Ayanokouji POV

I had been staring out the bus window for the last 30 minutes as passengers came and go and a few students boarded as well. Not that I cared much for them, outside was much more interesting. 

The outside world was extraordinary. It was vibrant. I wasn't sure of myself but I think I felt excitement. 

To think that man once living within caves would now build concrete blocks big enough to be skyscrapers where we were the apex predator.

Truly incredible.

I could hear the faint sounds of music from the office worker's earphones next to me. Not that I minded I had a brand new type of world to explore and I intended to learn everything about it. 

"I think, therefore I am." - Descartes

For I a defective being to be redeemed I must assimilate, learn to feel, to express and to be. Being able to think is mere proof of my existence. 

But I wanted more than to merely exist 

and surely 

she did too...

3rd Person POV

On a bus on its way to the Advanced Nurturing High School there was a commotion caused by an office lady vying for a seat on a bus for an elderly lady. 

"What do you mean your not going to give up your seat you-you SPOILT LITTLE-." Spoke an enraged office lady.

"For there is simply no need, after all a perfect woman like me shouldn't have to be disgraced by standing on a bus for common folk." Spoken with a refined voice was a beautiful blonde with an air of narcissism around her. 

'Then why is she on the bus in the first place.' Thought an inquisitive girl who was coincidentally also blonde. 

*Tsk* Could be heard from the office lady.