chapter 1

It was a dark winter night and the wind was howling thought the tress and that wolfs was houling and u are all alone in the wood trying to find ur way back home. You are trying to go back home becuse u was going thought the wood u know to your house late a night and then it seem like in never ends.

This is were you are starting to get scare and worry about it all and if u are lost you go to call the police but u have got no signal and ur phone was about to die and then u see a light in the wood so u go to it.

You are going to the house with not knowing what could be there or what could be there but as u are on the way there u see a black figer run throught the wood then u feel something on your solder and then u turn around and there nothing there.

So after h have look around with ur phone u see nothing but then your phone go's died but it was still on 10 percent so u are wondering what going on so u are looking tk see jf u gkg a touch with u but have not got nothing.

The light that u saw qas still there but then you felt the thing on your solder again and then u see what jt was and there nothing again so then j look back to the light or what you thiugth was the light.

When u look for the light jt nowhere so u think you are just tierd so think nothing of it but then you see the creature again but this one look very tall and jt what Ealing on jt have and feem but it body was nowhere near to the ground.