The time of disaster

Zenitsu you did not save me you are a horrible person how could you not protect me what do you mean I tried to Protect you tanjiro and with that zenitsu wakes up and is very relieved that it was a dream but then he remembered that tanjiro did become a demon so he go to see shinobu and is when he is there he asked shinobu if she could let him see Tanjiro and she said yes but she said do you think seeing him will help you I do not know but I want to see him ok then lets go and like one hour later they get to where they what to be and when zenitsu see were they are he is scared it is like a jail be know one is her but tanjiro and it felt like they were walking for like 10-15mins and then they got to the sell tanjiro was in and they did not see him in it but then they saw his tall from under the bed and zenitsu said tanjiro I know you are in there when tanjiro heard zenitsus voice his tall started to move side to side as he thought of tanjiro and shinobu and zenitsu saw his tall so zenitsu not thinking said lock me in there with him but shinobu said that it is to dangerous but zenitsu will not stop trying to get locked in there with him but shinobu said that they don't know how he will react to someone going in there with him after a while zenitsu got his way and shinobu let him in there and.locked it and left so then zenitsu said tanjiro can you come out from under the bed? but all zenitsu heard was hmmff because he had the bamboo in his mouth but zenitsu put his hand under the bed and tanjiro Touched his hand and that scared zenitsu but a second later he calmed down and tanjiro came out from under the bed and get vary close to zenitsu like he wants to kiss but can not because the bamboo so then not a second later zenitsu is kissing bamboo and zenitsu then pulls tanjiro away but they tanjiro tries again but falls to kiss him so he tries to take off his bamboo but falls and then tries again just to fall again so then zenitsu asked tanjiro if he takes off his bamboo will he be good and tanjiro nods his head yes so zenitsu takes off the bamboo and when he did tanjiro just looked at him and zenitsu thought that he was going to attack him but he kissed him tanjiro sure did miss him and then tanjiro slipped his tongue into his mouth and they were making out for ten minutes in till they had to breath but then zenitsu told tanjiro not to do to do that but tanjiro just kissed him again and pushed him on the ground but zenitsu pushed him off him and said not to do that and because zenitsu got the bamboo out of tanjiros mouth tanjiro said that zenitsu is being mean😡.

But zenitsu said that tanjiro should not kiss him like that and tanjiro asked why and zenitsu said nothing and tanjiro get mad again not like he is going attack zenitsu but he was mad that zenitsu was not answering so...

Next chapter see what happens😁 573 words