𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

"yah!" lucia bursted through hoseok's and the maknae line vlive. she had decided to join their live and to her surprise they were talking about her.

"that is such a lie!" she dramatically pointed at jungkook. "it is not!"

"tae, you ate the last pizza slice!" she looked over at taehyung with a glare on her face. jungkook looked at her in shock.

"you're telling me you weren't the one who woke up at 3 am and came to my room complaining that you were hungry, and when I didn't respond you went to the fridge and ate the last pizza?!" at this point lucia didn't know what to say. she needed to defend herself.

"i- i did do that, but I didn't eat the pizza! I ate the burrito my mom made me!" she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"guys..." taehyung started, "i ate the pizza"

hobi and jimin bursted out laughing.

"you little!" lucia was about to charge at him until jungkook got up and picked her up to take her out of the room.

"i was falsely accused! i deserve an apology! is it because I'm a woman?!" you can hear her shouts from all the way in the hallway. yes, she was a bit tipsy. she had drank with jin earlier.

jungkook opened his hotel room door and locked it behind him.

he threw lucia on the bed and she sat there with a pout on her face. "you owe me an apology" she crossed her arms over her chest.

jungkook chuckled while getting on the bed and laying his back on the head board. he pulled lucia so that she was sitting in front of him.

"i'm sorry"
"buy me food and i'll accept your apology"
"i'll buy you all the food you want" he pulled her into his chest.
"okay lets go" she removed his arms from around her and stood up.

jungkook looked at her with a confused look. "right now?" lucia nodded. he stood up walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"let's stay here tonight," he placed a kiss on her forehead. "are you trying to seduce me?," she looked at him with wide eyes. jungkook on the other hand bursted out laughing as she stared at him.

"i'll go ask namjoon for food," she was about to walk away until he grabbed her wrist stopping her from getting to the door.

he picked her up once again and threw her on the bed.

"this is kidnapping!" she gasped.
"I was not told this would happen when I joined the group!"

jungkook smiled laying his head on her chest.
"i'll take you tomorrow"
"promise?"
"promise"

after some silence lucia smirked as she thought of something.

"jungkook?"
"yeah?" he hummed looking up at her.
"if...you were a booger...i'd pick you first"

jungkook started laughing as he got up.
"what was that!," he said in between laughter.
"a pick up line! that was literally ten out of ten! can I take you out now?"

"no way!"
"yes!"
"let's go ask the others!"
"okay!"

the two walked to the hallway and into hoseok's room where he was still live.

"guys! I have a question!" they all turned to her. "okay so if a girl comes up to you and uses a top notch pick up line what are you doing?"

"i'd say no to be honest" taehyung looked at her confused. "what why?" lucia started at him.
"the company wouldn't let us"
"okay, but if we weren't idol's what would you do?" she rephrased the question.
"i'd take her out"

"tell them the pick up line though!" jungkook stood behind her.

"if she came up to you and said "if you were a booger, i'd pick you first" and wanted to take you out, what would you do?"

"let her take me out!," taehyung stood up besides lucia

"see!" she looked at jungkook.

jimin and hobi sat there trying to stop themselves from laughing.

"let me take you out"
"um...no" he turned to walk away, but lucia hopped on his back before he could.
"bye guys!" she waved at them with a happy smile.

(a/n) i have no idea what this chapter is, but hope you guys enjoy!! 😭