Rules of the Game

(Crystal's POV)

I weaved my way through all of the stupid high schoolers who thought it was cool to stand and the middle of the hallway, and jogged to the office to look at the list that determined if I'd made the Varsity Soccer team. I made around another swarm of students, and halted in front of the list, running my finger down it as I looked for my name I read 'Crystal P. (Senior)' Our first Practice was today, immediately after school. I sighed in relief as the bell rang, and I was shoved around as girls swarmed around me to quickly see if they made the team. I hated this school.

(Louis' POV)

It was my first day in a public school since, well... a long time ago, and I was only going because I hadn't really finished my senior year. I'd split with Eleanor because I was going to school, and I really didn't have time to keep up with a long long longg distance relationship. 'Hopefully I'll find a girl at the school. I mean, it's huge!' I thought. I made my way through the tight halls, and managed to find my first class, which was Calculus. I found a nice seat in the back and sat down. I looked around and saw a girl to my right with her head bent over a book and she had some shin guards hanging out of her backpack that hung from her chair. "Hey, what are you reading?" I asked her. She looked up and turned red. "Uhm, nothing... Are you new here?" She quickly shut the book and put it in her backpack, tucking her bangs behind her right ear.

(Crystal's POV)

I was not expecting to look up into Louis Tomlinson's face... Like, ever! Especially at stupid highschool! What the hell was he doing here?! "Yeah... I thought I'd come back to school." He looked around smiling. "Back? You went to school in England! Why this school?!" I was confused. "Yes, we'll I heard this was a great school to attend for Seniors in the US." 'Mustve talked to the wrong people then...' I thought. "Ah, well..." I shifted nervously, "What is your next class?" He looked down at his schedule. "Erm, music appreciation," he laughed. I smiled, "I have that too!"

(Louis' POV) 

Her smile was amazing. Enchanting really. It was captivating, and beautiful. She was beautiful. I'd only known her for a few minutes, and she struck me as a girl I could be friends with. "Do you play soccer?" I smiled at her and glanced at her bag. She looked startled for a moment, and them looked at her bag. "Oh, yes. I'm on the varsity team!" She looked pretty happy. "That's awesome! Congrats! When do you have practice?" "After school." She shifted towards the front of the room as the teacher walked in and shut the door. "Mind if I watch?" The corner of her mouth turned up into a grin just as the bell rang for class to start.

(Crystal's POV)  

The only class I didn't have with Louis was 7th hour. I had PE, and he had a study hall. I spotted him in the hallway with a bunch of girls surrounding him. I hesitated, but caught up with him, shoving some of the girls to the side, and bumped my hip against his. He stopped talking and looked over at me. He smiled wide, and bumped me back. Totally ignoring the girls now he asked "How was PE?" "I almost fell asleep!" He laughed. "What did you do?" "We listened to the teacher talk about something about his childhood and how he should've exercised since he's now obese! He does it every year!" Louis snickered as we turned a corner and the girls left us, looking over their shoulders at us.

(Louis' POV) 

She was such a sweet girl. She seemed normal, and smart. I liked that. "You really don't mind if I watch your first practice right?" She looked at me, "I don't mind. I mean, it's our first practice. It's not going to be like the World Cup!" "Not yet?" She smiled, "Not yet." "So when are you going to change for practice?" I asked her, looking around. She stopped in the back of the gym near a door that said 'Women's Locker Room.' "Right now." She smirked and slid through the door.