✨44✨

sungchan was running his mouth for hours and hours ever since seungmee has woken up

as he was eating, sungchan was talking about how everything happened. "and so, me jung sungchan is going to finish this case!" seungmee placed her chopsticks down and sighed.

"sungchan this i my case too, i need to be the one who is going to explain, I'm the one who chooses to work against these criminals, i need to be there to finish this case too."

sungchan sighed "but they-" "i know what they did to me stinky, you literally explained it all and I was also there but you should know that I'm a prosecutor, i was the one who has chosen to do this type of job my love. i'm responsible."

sungchan sighed "i just want to throw them in jail for you!" the male yelled but the girl only laughed "once i'm out of this hospital i'll make sure to make that happen my love."

after some time. seungmee has finally been released to go back home, she safely got back with the help of her adorable boyfriend by her side.

"ok sungchan you can let go of me now" sungchan shook his head, he didn't want to leave her side not when that happened to her. "i'm keeping a promise i made" sungchan said as he squeezed his girlfriend harder.

"well if you keep squeezing me i might just die in your strong grip" sungchan looked down, he released the girl and gave a sheepish laugh.

"how about i make some lunch for us" the girl suggested "actually i'll make lunch for us! how about you go and rest" seungmee rolled her eyes while shaking her head side to side.

"sungchan, i've been cooped up in that damn hospital bed resting my ass off. i haven't even touch a damn thing as i walked into this house, well i touched the door knob- BUT that's it's what i'm trying to say, sungchan how about you relax and stop stressing over me. my kitchen is literally connected to my living room, you can watch me from there while i, nam seungmee cook food for the two of us!"

sungchan took a step back and nodded "yes ma'am.. i'll sit my ass down and watch you from afar!" seungmee sighed in relief "but maybe i should-" "go sit!"

-

it's been a good week for seungmee, she's been getting back to her daily routine of going to work and working on a few more cases with her coworkers. of course they were surprised about the two so called "prosecutors" that was in the room working with them.

"so when is the day you end it?" jeno asked the girl who was staring at a few papers "this wednesday, i'm ending it there and i'll make sure they go" jeno nodded.

"you know for a second i really thought that it was minju" minju looked at the boy and scoffed "jeno, honey has anyone told you that i'm to good looking to be a murderer."

"yea see that's the point, not all murderers have to be ugly" the team of prosecutors laughed at the two, seungmee let out a chuckle before proceeding back to her notes.

"let's end this."