SMUT IMAGE ONE

⚠️ WARNING: CNC AND BDSM KINKS! ⚠️

Please take note, that when he begs for her to stop, he doesn't want her to stop. It is just a kink.

--------------------------------
         The tall woman shushed the short, young man as he was clinging onto her, shuddering as the vibrator sat on his crotch. Lee allowed him to grab her, knowing how he was feeling the intense stimulation on his cock, which was now over-sensitive. She rubbed his messy, blonde hair, his cute face buried in her shoulder to muffle his whimpers from the overstim. It didn't hurt, just it was intense for him. Lee pulled his head out of her shoulder, and gently kissed his forehead, caressing his cheek before wiping his tears away for him.
         "You're gonna be okay, do whatever you need to, I'm right here, baby boy," she said quietly, rubbing the sub's back, making sure he felt safe even with the intense overstimulation. He knew the safe word, but he didn't want to say it as he enjoyed it too much. He was panting so heavily, biting markings into his doms arms to not make much noise. It didn't hurt for the dom as she didn't mind. Lee leaned him back up against the stacked pillows, then she noticed he came again. She took the vibrator off, him breathing loudly.
         He pulled himself closer to his gentle dom, cuddling her as he felt his body calming down. He pulled himself quite close. Lee grabbed his arm, pulling him so he could sit in her lap. He was startled, but he didn't mind as he laid his head on her shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, still quietly crying. Lee rubbed his back, making sure to be gentle on his sensitive body. He would arch his back every time she accidentally went too rough, letting out a quiet noise. Lee would always gently shush him when he did that, wanting to make sure he was calm and collected.
         He eventually fell asleep in the dom's arms, his arms and legs wrapped around her, shaking slightly as he slept. Lee made sure he was comfy and warm, pulling his big, blue, fluffy blanket so it was covering him. She put a fluffy heart pillow, in the same shade as his blanket, under his head, continuing to rub his back as he slept. She gently kissed the blonde mop of hair on his head before going back to playing with it gently so he wouldn't wake up. Lee, then, purposely grazed her hand over his nipple, causing him to wake up in a shiver, clawing her back as he moaned.
         "..Nooo... Please..." he begged, even though he was enjoying it even with how sensitive he was. He bit on her shoulder, knowing he'd leave a mark, but still wanting to be quiet. "Shh, you're okay," she calmly soothed him as she continued to graze over his nipple, him starting to whimper again slightly, the sensation being too much for him. Lee kissed her subs neck, leaving behind a hickey, using her free hand to rub his back to calm him. "S-Stop..." he begged, feeling her hand run down to his bare ass. He squealed quietly as a finger slid in, gritting his teeth.
         She slid her finger in until it reached her knuckle, before pulling slightly out to shove another finger in. He moaned, clawing her back harder as his ass was so tight. Lee slowly went and thrusted in, making sure to be gentle as she noticed his back arching and his body twitching. "Hey, hey, shh.." she said calmly, pushing a third finger in, making him moan loudly, holding on tightly to her shirt. She then pulled out after thrusting for a bit letting him calm down.
         That was going to be it for the young man tonight, he was too sensitive and too exhausted to handle more. Lee gently cuddled him after bathing and gave him plenty of bath-time aftercare. She rubbed his back gently as his face was buried in her chest, sleeping like a baby after all of that. He was so calm and happy, making Lee smile as she sat, wide-awake, keeping her sub-company. She knew how much he enjoyed it, so she wondered what she would do the next time.
--------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it!