Whats ya deal

Do you ever feel like everybody wants to be somebody but don't wanna try. But my names tinalia Jefferson and I don't take that Ima be somebody some day shit of you gonna be somebody you have to make your mark now cause talk is cheap Hun ! Cause In the hood dreams don't happen less you try and some of just don't like to put in that effort ! " nailia get cho light skin ass down here !". There he go , " ight I'm getting dressed !" . I grabbed my push-up undershirt with a cardigan over it and some high wasted jeans and my MK watch and sandals , left my hair down slightly curled . As I ran downstairs I heard my mom and dad arguing as usual ,I don't get why they just won't divorce already ! I took a banana and ran out to the bus . Put in my headphones and listed to " trap queen " . We arrived at school and I got off but I stopped in my tracks when I heard my main chick , calling me " tanilia , tanilia !" " Keashi !!" " hey girl it feels like it's been forever," I said entering school , " I know girl I've been so busy with draylon ." She got pregnant last semester by some street rat I would never fuck with them druggies she just wasn't in her right mind back then . " aye look K I gotta go find my class I'll chill with chu later Babe !" Okay nilila."

We parted our ways and i found room 202 and took my seat in the back . I was early so I pulled out my phone and got on Instagram ( go follow me @soo.likee.yeaah ) then the bell rung and booku kids came running in including the teacher . She sat down and arranged everything while everybody took seats and got cached I just stayed on my phone till some new boy I guess came up and asked if he could sit next to me , I looked him up down and said " Why Not " . He was cute had a nice smell wasn't too strong and a nice toned body , but chu coould tell he has a dirty past and I wanna know what it is big time !

I was just writing the notes down when that boy taped me " aye , ma could you give me a pen mine out." " nigga this the first day of school how yo pen out yo ass just wanna excuse Tah talk Tah me ! " " maybe , but I really do needs pen " . I took out a blue pen and gave it him then started writing again .

" class dismissed ! " I grabbed my bag and ran out the class room when a hand touched mine I looked up to see that boy . " why you grabbing my hand boy ." " cause ion wanna lose a piece gold ma ." " nigga talk don't flatter me ." " well you least sho me whea tha lunch room at ! " " sure "

I sat down and he followed . " hey Keshia " " come sit with us ! " " so who is this tanilia ?!! " " some new dude followed me ." " aye I'm right here little bit " " oh I can see 20/20 vision baby boy ". Lunch was peaceful from then on

It was time to go home when that boy asked for my number I have it to him and we parted As I got on the bus home and as I Wales in the house my mom was washing dinner and my dad was making the table pretty usual my sister wasn't ever home she cheers for her collage and is supposed to come home ever day for dinner but doesn't most of the time .

Walking up stairs I got a text from a number saying

504-***-**** : wassup little bit 😏!

All I did was smile and got this feeling I never had before