The day they started dating

Hi everyone I'm Emma Skye my brother is Daniel Skye and his girlfriend is Brenna. I hate when they hang out because her and her friends bully me at school. It's not fun. They call me names, slap my books down, trip me and, push me into lockers. I've tried to talk to my brother but he just ignores me and tells me to go away. But that going end..
At the end of school she called me a slut and slapped my books down. She hasn't bothered me in a week and I wondered why she wasn't So I come home and SHE IS IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!! "why are you in my living room?" I yelled "Emma go way and stop yelling at my girlfriend!" Said Daniel All the sudden I dropped to the ground and started crying. My mom told Daniel that he should walk Brenna home. "Fine mom but I don't get why she has to leave when you should just tell Emma to leave!!" Yelled Daniel. "Now Emma why are you crying you have been happy all week!" Asked mom "I was happy all week because I haven't been Bullied by Brenna and her friends but now I can see why it just because she wants to date my brother!" I told mom everything was going and she just told me that she would talk to Daniel about it. But then she says that it never happens I think she just says that to make me feel better.