New home

Duke's POV:

I was looking out the window of my mom's car. I was sitting in the back seat . I moved from my old house so that means new school,new people,new people to make fun of me. I wasnt really excited about it.

"Mom how much longer until we get to the new house?"

"Not much longer honey.....you exsided for your new school tomorrow? " my mom said

"Yea i guess....."

We got to my new house 20 minutes later. I grabed my last box for my room and i look up and down the street and i see a girl in the house next to mine and i walk up to my room and i settle in and i open my window. I sit on my bed and i look at my wrists and i add cuts to my wrist and i take off my black sweater. Ive turned emo ever since my dad died when i was 7 years old.

"Honey! Can you take out the trash for me please before you fall asleep "my mom said from downstairs

I walked down the stairs and i take out the trash and i sit at the table as my mom puts food on the table.

"New school tomorrow huh honey? Don't be doing anything stupid again ok?" She said as she putted the food infront of me

"Yea whatever mom.....it wasn't my fault that i punched him....he's the one that was making fun of me!" I said as i eat

"Ok ok....its in the past lets just forget about it ok?"

"Ok mom....."

I finish my food and i clean it off in the sink. I walk up the stairs to my room.

"Dont stay up to late honey u have school tomorrow at 7 ok? "

"Ok mom night "

"Night honey"

I get to my room and i change into my black pj bottoms and i take off my shirt. I brush my black emo hair with red highlights.