T H I R T Y F I V E

J O S H U A ' S  P O V

I woke up with a headache, had too much and I was drinking last night, I got up and left the bed. I went to bathroom to wash, when I looked at myself in the mirror I sighed, I'm such a mess, I brushed because I could no longer stand the smell of my mouth. I came out of the bathroom when I finished brushing, I came out of the room and was surprised because of the scattered bottles, if Seokmin was just here he would've scolded me because I was drinking again.

"I need to clean up." I said to myself.

As I put away the scattered bottles, I looked at the time, I was surprised to see that it was 7:30, I would be late for work again especially since I will have a lot of patient today. I quickly put the bottles away and put them in cellophane, I went out of my condo to throw the bottle I was carrying in the trash, I entered the elevator and fortunately there was no one. Since I haven't had a bath yet and it's embarrassing when I'm with someone, when I got to the ground floor I got out of the elevator, I have to hurry now because I'm really late for my work.

"Aish, why did you drink last night, then you'll be late." I said to myself.

I shook my head and throw the bottles in the garbage, I entered the building again and took the elevator, I frowned when someone was so I was just around the corner. I sniffed myself, to make sure I stinked or not, I would be really embarrassed in no time, when I got to the third floor I got out of the elevator. Luckily the woman in the elevator didn’t complain that I stinked, when I got to my condo I took a shower, got dressed right away and got a lab coat.

I went out of the bedroom and took the key to the living room's mini-table, I went out of my condo and locked it. I looked at the woman who had just come out of her condo and was wearing a lab coat, she was also a doctor, I followed her to the elevator and we entered together.

We just kept quiet until we reached the ground floor, we got out of the elevator. I made her walk first, she might say I'm her stalker, when I saw that he had left I left the building. I hop in to my car and leave, I look at what time it is and I sigh, I'm really late for work.

"Doc, they've lined up here since earlier." My secretary says.

"I'm sorry if you waited too long, traffic caught up with me." I said.

Wow, you lied.

I entered my office and went to my table, I sat in the swivel chair and told my secretary to let a patient in, I can't do it all at once.

"I'll eat first, Seulgi. You too, eat and call me when there is another patient." I said.

"Got it, doc." She response.

I left the hospital to eat at another restaurant, I called Minjeong to come with me, I had no one to go with.

"Minjeong, where are you now?" I asks her when she answer my call.

"I'm at the hospital right now," she answered.

"Why?" She asks.

"Join me for lunch today, my treat." I answered.

"Okay then, send me the address, I'll go." She said.

I hang up the call and send her the address and the name of this restaurant, I've already started ordering, since I'm going to treat Minjeong, I already know what she wants.

"Hey Jisoo." She called me.

I looked at her approaching my seat and I smiled at her, when she sat down I finished ordering and the waiter left, she frowned because she had not ordered yet.