Argus Limited

In the train:
In a snowy area, a train horn can be heard blaring in the distance. The train zooms by a mountainside as it is being chased by winged Grimm called Manticore. One Manticore flies in but is shot down. The Manticore rolls along the train before being sliced by none other than Ruby. The Grimm dissolves and Ruby poses with her weapon behind her back.

Ruby: Got him, now who's next?

Two Manticores tries to attack Ruby from behind and foward, but it is stopped by a spin dash and large shards of ice that cause to crash into the mountain. Sonic and Weiss zooms by Ruby on her Glyphs.

Weiss: Thank me later!

Sonic lands by Ruby.

Sonic: We'll take it from here!

Weiss proceeds forward and takes down one of the Manticores. Another goes for Weiss, but was shot down by and energy beam falling from the train. Weiss turns around seeing Tails flying down.

Tails: Got your back!

Meanwhile, Shadow uses chaos spear attacking it while Blake uses her weapon form to swing into the air.

Blake: Incoming!

She wraps her weapon around the neck of a Manticore, allowing Knuckles and Yang to punch through it, causing it to dissipate. The four land back on the train, standing next to each other.

Yang: Good to see you're not rusty.

Knuckles: Heh, same to you.

Blake: Nice one, Shadow.

Shadow: Hmph, you too...

Blake: Is that the first compliment you've ever gave me?

Shadow: Let's just go.

The four proceed forward as Team RWBY continue taking down Manticores. Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren, as well as Oscar all climb to the top of the train to join the battle. Oscar runs off towards the front of the train.

Nora: Why is it always something?

Ruby: Just keep it towards the back!

The members of Team JNPR join the battle, with Jaune using Crocea Mors' shield to block a manticore's fireball. Pyrrha jumps and stabs the manticore. Nora uses her grenade launcher form to shoot a manticore at point blank range. Ren fires with his weapons. Turrets on the train help assist the  others taking Grimm out of the sky.

Nora: Ren!

Nora runs forward and Ren grabs her hand to swing her over to the next train car. She fires off a couple grenades before transforming her weapon into its hammer form and smashing a manticore in the head.

Oscar: TUNNEL!

Everyone stops and notices the tunnel ahead.

Sonic: Uh oh!

Ruby: Go!

Everyone proceeds to get below into the train cars. Weiss almost falls off the train when a Manticore's fireball barely misses her. Ruby catches her by her wrist.

Ruby: Thank me later!

Ruby then uses her Semblance and the two of them manage to get below into the train before the tunnel approaches.

In Mistral:
White Fang Goon: I can't believe he turned his back on us. He just-

Adam enters the throne room.

Adam: Step away from my throne, we have work to do...

White Fang Goon 2: We? Everyone knows what you did. You abandoned your brothers at Haven!