Chapter 24

Sana'a POV:
Hejin is fine. Oh God thank you so much.
"Sana?" Heechul oppa called me.

"Yeah?"

"Go to see her. She need you to stay by her side. The Girls will go with you to her room. Me, Rose and Taehyung will buy some food for us." He smiled at me and I nodded at them. Me and the others went over to see her in her room.

"Go inside now unnie. We will go inside after she awake." Jihyo said.

I slowly opened the door to her room and saw her lying on the hospital bed. Her pale skin, her leg were bandaged, as was her body. I closed the door and walked over to her. Tears came out of my eyes and I tried not to cry in front of her. I sat beside her and took her hand. I can't forgive what my dad did to her. I don't care he's my dad, I hate him. Really hate him. I stroked her head slowly with my other hand.

"Babe, this me your girlfriend. P-please open your eyes. I'm sorry because this is all my fault. You hurt yourself just to protect me. I'm the one who should be lying on this bed, not you. You are the best woman I have found. You are perfect. You are the only person who made me know what love means. At first I only dated a boy, but that boy only made me in pain. He tries to do the unexpected just for the sake of money. B-but you are different. I really love you. You are always by my side. You are dating me full of love. I don't know if I deserve you. Please open your eyes..please..." I kissed her hand and staring into her face. After a while I staring at her, she slowly opened her eyes.

"Baby, are you awake?" She looked at me and nodded while smile a little.

"Sana.."

"Yes baby?"

"My leg and my back hurt." She was hissed in pain and I went to call the doctor cause I'm panicked. But when I was about to leave, she held my wrist.
"S-stay here, please..."

"I'll just tell The Girls to call the doctor and I'll be back. Wait a minute okay?" She let go of her hand and I went outside to tell one of them to call the doctor because Hejin was awake.

Hejin's POV:
Oh God my back hurts. And why is my leg bandaged like this? As far as I remember, I didn't get into an accident tha- Oh right. Sana's father did this to me. He's insane. Can you imagine? Is he a pyscho or what? Damn it luckly im still alive.

I'm thirsty. Why Sana did it take so long? I looked towards the door and saw Sana walking towards me with the others. I smile because they are all here. But where is my brothers?

"Hejin unnie, how's your feeling?" Dahyun asked me.
"Hurt. But I'm fine don't worry." I reassured them with a smile and Sana gave me a glass of water.
"How do you know if I'm thirsty?"

"Just my feeling." She smiled at me and I drink the water.

I gave the glass back to her and the doctor came to check my condition.
"Hey kid, i'll check your back first okay?" I nodded and brought my body to the side so that my back could be examined.

"The wound on your back will heal in a week. If you feel pain, you can change the bandage and apply ointment to your wound. And for your leg, you can't walk for a month."

I'm shocked.
"WHAT?! But next month is my graduation at college. How I can-"

"You will use a wheelchair. If after that, then you can walk as usual."
I took a deep breath because I had to use a wheelchair for my graduation ceremony.

"Babe, it's okay. At least you can attend our graduation ceremony."

"But I don't want to bother you guys." I pouted and everyone said it was fine.

*Time skip*

Not long after, Heechul V and Rose came with shopping bags after the doctor left.
"Hejin! My lil sist! You awake!" V oppa gave his shopping bag to Heechul oppa who was seen carrying a shopping bag too. Heechul oppa can only laugh a little because of his brother behavior. Rose and Heechul approached me after putting their groceries away.

"Hejin-ah.." Rose suddenly burst into tears after seeing me and I opened my arms for her to hug me.
"Hey don't cry.. I'm fine Rosie.." I stroked the back of her head and glanced at Sana. She smiled at me. Hm? Looks like she's not jealous anymore? Haha.

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>>
Oh my... Finally I can continue this story even though its very slowly to finish it.
I hope you like my storyline :)

I'm sorry to all of you cause my brain cells for the past few months really can't work.
But I will finish this story soon. Hopefully. Ha ha.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading my story ^_^
See you on the next chapter! ♡