[2023] Boss in The Mirror

♡

"Alright then

"Alright then. If nothing more, the meeting's dismissed." 

Sunny grabbed her handbag and headed to the door. She checked her watch around her wrist and walked towards the elevator straight away. 

"You really looked like a businesswoman, Sunny. Just by looking at your facial expression, your outfits, and how you are really focused on your work," Jun Hyun-moo, the main host said. 

Sunny grinned, "It's really weird to see myself as a businesswoman right now."

"Sun!" A voice was heard calling Sunny. 

"Oh? Who was that?" the other casts questioned.

The screen then showed Adrian, Sunny's oldest brother together with some other men alongside him. The casts wowed loudly. 

"Yah~, the production team really makes it look like they are all in a movie." The casts said. Sunny responded with a laugh.

"What?" Sunny asked. 

"Where are you going?" Adrian asked.

"Picking up Adelia. Why?" Sunny replied. 

"Have you done the paperwork for the opening of a new sub?" he asked. 

"I have it on my iPad and phone. I'll send it to you while I'm in the elevator. Print it out yourself please. And, I'm late to pick up Adelia. We promised to go shopping after school," Sunny replied as she walks to the elevator.

"Shopping again?" Adrian asked as Sunny entered the elevator.

"Yeah," she replied with a shrug before the elevator door closes slowly. 

"Yah~, you're like a part-time boss, part-time sister, part-time K-Pop idol and part-time other jobs," the casts said. Sunny laughed.

"And part-time the banker of my sister," Sunny added. The casts laughed. 

"What do you mean when your brother said opening of a new sub?" A cast asked. 

"Ah~, yes. We will be opening some new smaller units under Shangri-La. Like restaurants, spas, cafes, even catering and also wedding bridals and wedding preparations. Oh my god, I just leaked the entire project," Sunny covered her mouth.