A kiss at the Ice Skating Rink

POV: you and your girlfriend have been dating for a week now. You both decide to go to the Ice Skating Rink. But you weren't expecting to get your first kiss there.
P.S: I haven't written in a while so I apologise if it's bad. It was also written at 3am..

Walking into the Ice Skating building was weird. It shifted so fast from warm, sunny air to cold, icy air.
The cold air settled around you both like a thick cloud as you both walked towards the rentals desk.
"One size 8 and one size 7, please." Your girlfriend told the guy and he walked to the back to grab your skates. You'd just finished tying up your skates tightly when she reached out for your hand. You jumped a bit in response, but eventually adjusted to the feeling of her warm hand wrapped around yours.

You both waddled like penguins until you were standing on the ice. You skated around a bit until you both got the hang of it and after an hour of skating around, talking and successfully winning free tickets for next time you went here for being the "best dancers on skates", you both decided to grab some snacks.
Kinda funny though. Everyone there was just tapping their feet. Not like anyone here could actually dance on skates.

You waddled off the rink and onto the green carpet, trudging your way to the snacks counter.
Your girlfriend ordered for you as usual to help you cope with your social anxiety and you both sat down next to each other in a booth.
You shared the hot chips and occasionally took little sips of the strawberry milkshake that stood proudly on the table.
Once you were done you announced that you needed to go to the bathroom and your girlfriend decided to come with you.
You didn't expect what happened next.

You nodded to her as she pulled you closer to her chest and you felt her soft lips on yours for the first time.
it was magical. they were so soft and the kiss was tender and sweet.
"I love you" she says,
"I love you too" you reply and kiss her back.

371 words