Part 1

(Superstar Daycare)

Sun's Pov
....................

I wait outside of the daycare, the security guards told me that there will be joining the daycare. I hum a song to myself as I wait.

"Sunny?, what are you doing out here?" Moon asked peeking out from inside the daycare.  "I'm waiting for our new friend." I said,  Moon walked out and waited with me. He let out a yawn, making me yawn.  "Oh Moony, you're making me yawn." I said chuckling.
"Did you have a good nap?" I asked.  "Yeah.." He said.

"Sun, Moon?" A security guard yelled our names as she walked over to us with a girl that looked like me a bit.

"Hey guys, this is Sunrise, she will be helping around the daycare so Moon can sleep." The guard said.  Sunrise held out her hand for Sun to shake, but instead, she was pulled into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, new friend!" I said, squeezing Sunrise.  She chuckled and hugged me back. Moon looked over and smiled.  "Take care of him kid?" Moon whispered something in her ear.  She nodded and smiled.
......................................................................

After the daycare opened, the kids started to arrive and notice Sunrise.

"Kids, this is Miss.Sunrise, treat her nice and show her around if you want." I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.  The kids nodded and began to play.

ՏOᖇᖇY Iᖴ ITՏ ᑎOT Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗴՏT, I ᕼᗩᐯᗴᑎ'T ᗯᖇOTᗴ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎᘜ Iᑎ ᗩ ᖴᗴᗯ ᗰOᑎTᕼՏ ᑎOᗯ.