𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐

heyo so this is my second story and I am planning on making a bunch of love stories cause I am good at writing them about my charter crushes.

As you look up at the radiant yellow sun you have a smile from ear to ear. Today is your first day out of college and your first-ever tech employment. You were asked to work at Freddy Fazbear entertainment's new location, The pirate plex. You have only been once and just to see it when it opened. You were called there to work on the animatronics, But one person is chosen as an animatronic and today you are going to get yours.

You walk through the doors. It is smaller than the pizza plex but it had more stuff but less animatronics. "Today you are your boss," said a poster on a wall. Well, cause you don't have a boss instead you do what you want but you do have a leader but they don't like being called a boss. Instead, they are your coworker but they are a boss.

As you walk towards the break room to get your animatronic a short girl runs into you. She falls to the floor so you help her up. She is wearing overalls with a white shirt. "I am so sorry I did not mean to bump into you but I got to go" she walks away.

You walk toward the break room and you open the door. there is a box and you go towards it and grab one... You got a room "SP1736" meaning the main performing character. So you walk out of the room and head towards the room.

You walk to the room and you open the door and see a dark room. on the door, it says "In work for  {2 MORE DAYS}" "alright so I have to work in the dark" You walk in and close the door and turn on a camera light from your phone. You look around and then you hear a thud on the floor. You look around and you see nothing. "whos there," you say in a worried panic.

you hear thuds of metal coming towards you... "so you are my mechanic" a kinda Irish voice but softened. A claw reaches out for you and it touches your face. the cold metal is comforting strangely. "who are you"

the end.