INTRODUCTION ❣

Siddharth Nigam SWIPE to see

A rude and arrogant person from outside but soft and pure soul from inside shows his soft side to his close one only An orphan. Bad Boy of the college every single girl in the college wants him. Has huge crush on avneet flirts with avneet alot "HOTTIE OF THE GROUP"
Friends:: Avneet, Rosy, Krish, Lucky, Somya.
Nick name:: Sid for somya, Buddy for Rosy, Bro and Sid for Krish and lucky,Baby,Babe,Siddo,Hottie for Avneet.

{They have a group name "BLACK DIAMONDS" He is the leader of the group everyone in the college is scared of this group even teachers and principal.}

Avneet Kaur SWIPE to see

A rude and arrogant person for outside and soft and pure soul from inside An orphan a carbon copy of sid Bad Girl of the college Loves to flirt with siddharth has a little crush on him "HOTTIE OF THE GROUP"
Friends:: The "BLACK DIAMONDS"
Nick name:: Avu and avni for somya, Hottie, Buddy and sisso for Rosy, Sisso and avu for Krish and luck, Baby,Babe,Sweetheart,Hottie,Princess for Siddharth.

{A/N They all are in New York}

Rosy SWIPE to see
{Imaginary Character}

(In their group all are orphan and have same nature so i will just say their nick name and some important information about the chapter )

"CUTIE OF THE GROUP" An over excited child she can't be serious for a moment also. All in the group call her cutie and Krish call her baby and no say anything thing because he used to say her baby from childhood (A/N Yes they all are together from childhood)

Krish SWIPE to see
{Imaginary Character}

"Cutie and Hottie of the group" All in the group call him buddy or by his name only Rosy call Krish Baby.

Lucky and somya SWIPE to see

"Couple of the group" All in the group call them by their name only.

Important points

•They all live in a mansion together

Words:: 360 ❤😽

Guys pls pls do vote ❤🙈

I hope you all will love this ff and support me💕

Thank you ❤✌